Italian Language Phrases Mini E-book
If you want to learn quick, concise, Italian phrases, then this is the ebook guide for you! Whether you're going on a vacation, or just living in an area of the country with a high Italian speaking population, this little 'MiniBook' can help you to understand some things you couldn't before and actually have small conversations with other 'Italian-speakers'
- Learn basic conversational phrases like: 'How are you?', 'My name is', 'What is your name?', 'Do you speak English?', 'Hello', 'Goodbye', 'Please', 'Thank you', 'I don't understand', and many others
- Learn pronunciation tables for vowels, consonants, and diphthongs in the Italian language
- Learn how to say specific words such as: colors, telling time, days of the week, months, plus numbers and counting
- Learn helpful travelling phrases like how to hail a taxi cab, how to ask questions regarding bus and train travel, and great phrases to help you ask for directions
- Learn how to ask about hotel accommodations, how to order specific food and drink in a restaurant, and even questions about what types of payments are accepted!
While this ebook is referred to as a 'MiniBook', it isn't because it's 'LITE' on any information, I assure you! The real reason it's termed a 'MiniBook' is because everything is found on just one page (it's a pretty l-o-n-g page though). But don't let that throw you off! This is a real handy guide to have and refer to whenever you need to. In addition, you can print off the entire guide if you need to so you can take it with you without the need to lug along your computer!
Place Your Order Now!