.NET Media Handler Pro 5
.NET Media Handler Pro is an .NET video encoder that can convert any format video or audio another format in real time using .NET applications including https://www.tradebit.com.
It works with all .NET Framework compatible applications including https://www.tradebit.com applications, desktop applications, web services and others.
Compatible operating systems:
- Windows Server 2003, 2008.
- Window XP, Vista, 7.
- .NET Framework 1.1 or later.
- IIS 6 or later (in case of https://www.tradebit.com web application).
Core features of .NET Media Handler Pro includes
- Encode video from one format to enother format using https://www.tradebit.com and other .NET Applications. Supported file formats include MPEG audio, MPEG-1, MPEG-2 PS (VOB files), MPEG-2 TS (DVB transport stream), MPEG-4 (variant of QuickTime), ASF, AVI, WAV, FLV, Real Audio and Video, AC3, QuickTime, DV, WMV and others. Supported video codecs include MPEG-1 video, MPEG-2 video, MPEG-4, WMV7, WMV8, WMV9, VCI, H.261, H.263+ (Real Video), H.264, Sorenson Video 1, Sorenson Video 3, On2 VP6, FLV and others.
- Post watermark image on video. Learn more.
- Capture single or multiple thumbs from video in any sequence or specified interval of time or can capture specified number of thumbs from start to end of video. Learn more.
- Split videos in small clips and encode it in different formats.
- Join and publish two or more video clips in one video output.
- Easy to use video properties by customizing video output according to your need. Learn more
- Retrieve all useful information from video directly or after video encoding that is used for variety of purposes such as duration, sampling rate, width, height, video codec, audio codec, video size, video filename and other information.
- Setting Meta-Information for FLV Videos that is required for flash players to perform various operations while playing flash video on the web including play, pause, fast forward, fast backward etc.
- Images to video conversion. learn more.
- Check whether current media file is in audio or video format.
- More effective exception handling control while processing videos to make sure video is successfully published or failed with proper error reason.
- Extract and create audio file from video source.
- Limit or cut videos to certain limit. Can publish video from any position to specified length.
- Add padding at top, bottom, left and right position of video while encoding.
- Crop video from any direction while encoding.
- Advance video processing to enable developer to execute their own custom ffmpeg commands. Learn more.
- Effective control while preventing deadlock or server crash situations while processing videos.
- For detail view complete documentation.