PDF Metamorphosis .Net 4 (1 Developer License)
PDF Metamorphosis .Net is a component to convert Text, RTF, XHTML and HTML to PDF with tables, images, fonts, colors and text formatting completely. Our tool is absolutely independent C# assembly, it doesn't require any additional components. Our component reads HTML and RTF documents directly converts it to PDF without Adobe Acrobat® or MS Office®.
The PDF Metamorphosis .Net is just a class library. To deploy it you will need only two lines of code. By the instrumentality of our C# assembly you will add these functions into your application:
- Convert string, url, or file HTML to PDF;
- Convert string or file Text and RTF to PDF;
- Split and merge PDF documents.
The PDF Metamorphosis requires only .Net 1.1 platform or above. Using the PDF Metamorphosis you can easily create any type of a 32-bit or 64-bit .NET application including https://www.tradebit.com, Web Services and WinForms. Our tool is Multi-Platform component, you may use it to build your application with Mono platform for Linux and Mac (https://www.tradebit.com).
The component is completely created with managed C#.
Nothing special, only .Net 1.1 platform or higher.
Supported File Formats:
The Metamorphosisis can transform HTML, XHTML, RTF and Text documents into PDF documents.
- Created with only pure C#
- Absolutely standalone, you will need to include only "https://www.tradebit.com" into your application
- No other dependencies
- Reads RTF, HTML files and writes PDF directly
- Does not require installed Microsoft Office ® or Adobe Acrobat ® on the computer
- Works on any .Net platform (1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 etc)
- Works with Windows and even with Linux and Mac (thanks to Mono project https://www.tradebit.com)
- Has great abilities to adjust an output PDF, see Methods and properties
Developers can use the PDF https://www.tradebit.com with Visual Basic, C#, J#, https://www.tradebit.com, Delphi DotNet etc.