15 Hour Information Product Creation Publishing Seminar
15 Hour Information Product Creation Publishing Seminar
Audio Mp3 Recording
PERSONAL USE RIGHTS ONLY!
The 15 Hour Information Product Creation Publishing Seminar
If You Missed This Seminar In New York City, you can now get in on the whole thing without the travel expenses today!
This is hands down one of the best Publishing products available today and at over 15 hours in length, nothing is left out!
Meet The Speakers:
Completely Automated, Cash In Your Sleep, Book/Information Marketing Sales Machine
Heres what youll learn from internet marketing authority and upsell/back-end product sales wizard Fred Gleeck
Fred, has personally sold more than $2,731,000.00 in book, audio, and videotape sales over the past 6 years:
Fred will talk to you about...
* An automated web marketing system (https://www.tradebit.com) that will show you how to automate your sales process to make money while you sleep.
* A simple 5 step program to develop an audio cassette program that will EASILY sell for $195 and take you less than 10 hours to create
* Why you need to consider creating videos and how to produce them for a fraction of what most people have to pay
* 3 keys to double your revenue from any speaking engagement that you accept
* The two biggest reasons why most authors dont make much money and how you can avoid it
* How to use Freds patented Funnel System to turn your book buying customers into loyal purchasers of all of your other products and services
* The single most important asset that every author has, that less than 1% of authors either understand or exploit
* Understanding what hyper-responsive customers are, and how you can happily have them give you their credit cards every time you sell anything
* A simple system to develop your own information products in less than an hour, that can make you money starting right now
* 5 Tips to promoting your own seminars and boot camps to give you an immediate, huge cash flow surge
* One reason why you probably DONT ever want to produce a traditional newsletter and what you should do.
Fred Gleeck is an internationally known direct marketing expert and publishing consultant, and is the author of seven books including: books: Self Publishing for Maximum Profit, Speaking for Millions, and Marketing and Promoting Your Own Seminars and Workshops.
He has given over 1400 paid speaking engagements in the last 19 years. He shows authors, speakers and consultants how to double or triple their incomes through the use of a time tested SYSTEM that he has perfected. This system will work with ANYONE in any field, and it will work for you.
The information that you will get at this event will be very different than material you have learned at any of his other events. The thrust of his marketing efforts is now on the web. Youll be learning all about this new paradigm.
He will show you completely new techniques to make more money. So if you think that if youve been to one of his seminars you dont need to come to this one - THINK AGAIN!
John Kremer, author of 1001 Ways to Market Your Books and webmaster of #1 rated https://www.tradebit.com, will be speaking on How to Out-Sell the New York Times Bestsellers and How to Get the Most Income from Your Books.
Listen in as John goes into detail on how to generate the most retail sales for your books while also building a wealth-building publishing company focused on rights, branding, and Internet sales.
* Bob Bly
Bob Bly is an independent copywriter and consultant with 25 years of experience in business-to-business, high-tech, industrial, and direct marketing.
Bob is the author of more than 70 books including The Complete Idiotís Guide To Direct Marketing (Alpha Books) and The Copywriters Handbook (Henry Holt and Co.). His articles have appeared in numerous publications such as DM News, Subscription Marketing, Writers Digest, Amtrak Express, Cosmopolitan, Inside Direct Mail, and Bits and Pieces for Salespeople.
* Overview of the book publishing industry today
* 10 ways to generate ideas for books
* How to determine whether a publisher would be interested in publishing your book
* Writing a winning book proposal
* Getting a good literary agent to represent you
* Approaching publishers
* Negotiating the deal
* Advances and royalties
* Book contracts
* Researching and writing the book
* Pros and cons of traditional publishing vs. self-publishing
* Terry Dean
Terry Dean is an Internet marketing expert and coach who helps small and medium size businesses quickly build their websites and sales online.
Here is just a taste of what hes sharing at the event:
* How to build your own Internet fan club with blogs, articles, and more...have a list of thousands or even tens of thousands desperately waiting for your next book.
* How to turn https://www.tradebit.com and other online video sites into a viral traffic generator for your book and website. Its easy even if youre a computer neophyte.
* Put the power of Web 2.0 to work for you with these online video secrets...it costs less than $50 to improve your website conversions, increase your traffic, and build your subscriber lists.
* How to drive traffic to your website in less than 30 minutes...even if you just posted it on the web.
* 3 Ways to turn one time book buyers into long-term customers who buy from you every single month - a $20 book sale can easily turn into $1,000 or more in lifetime value.
* 7 Joint Venture Strategies for building your opt-in email lists totally free. Just one of these methods added 15,000 subscribers in less than 30 days at no cost.
* How to turn every email subscriber into $1 or more every month with this follow-up system. Build your list and then turn it into consistent and guaranteed monthly income.
* How to boost your email marketing results through the roof using teleconferences...including a proven teleconference selling formula.
* The ONE forgotten believability ingredient...ALWAYS include this in every offer you make on a website or an email for maximum.
THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY OFFERED WITH PERSONAL USE RIGHTS!
Visit My Store For More Deals!!!