Microsoft Excel Learning Tutorial
This is an eBook in pdf format.
Whats Included In Microsoft Excel 2007 Tutor-Smart-Pro Tutorial?
Heres just some of what youll be getting in this tutorial...
Introduction to Microsoft Excel:
- An in-depth look at the Microsoft Excel interface.
- Getting familiar with all the toolbars in Excel including: the menus from the worksheet menu bar; performing shortcuts with the Customize Quick Access Toolbar; The Standard and Formatting toolbars.
…And much more
Excel Spreadsheets and More Spreadsheets:
- A comprehensive explanation of the different spreadsheet tools, their functions and uses.
- Working with spreadsheets: How to set and format spreadsheets.
- How to use Conditional Formatting
- Working with all the different spreadsheet charts in Excel - their functions, effects and tools.
- Working with and using ranges in a worksheet; How to select, name and automatically input data in a range etc.
- Using spreadsheet layouts and outlines
…And so much more
Excel Formulas Simplified:
- Why and how to use formulas? How to create and work with various formulas
- How to use Cell Ranges with Excel formulas
- How to use mathematical operators in formulas and how to automate the process
- How to move formulas within a worksheet(s) with copy, paste and other methods. Using the auto fill tool with formulas and ranges.
…And much more
Rows And Columns in Microsoft Excel:
- Adding and deleting rows/columns
- How to insert columns/rows between selected cells or insert multiple
columns/rows at once
- How to freeze panes in columns and rows
- Merging data from multiple rows/columns into one row/column
- Changing column to row and vice versa
Edit, cut, Copy, Paste and Print and More…
…There’s just so much more to mention here than the space allows. There are literally dozens of lessons and over 250 pages in this comprehensive tutorial.
Here is what some customers are saying:
“Hey guys, I gotta tell you that your tutorial was so amazingly easy to understand and learn. I was having problems with an Excel course I was taking in school and your tutorial helped to place me in the top 3 of my class. I can’t thank you enough.
- Gloria Thompson, New York, USA
“Hi. I wanted to let you know that your tutorial was so simple to follow that I started using excel the same day I received it, (to finish a project I was working on). Great stuff! Thank you.”
- Sandra Tremblay, Quebec, Canada
“Your tutorial was so much better than the one I had purchased a couple of months ago for $100 more.
- Ed Perez, California, USA
This item is for personal use only. It does not include resell rights and may not be resold, reproduced in whole or in part. It may not be distributed or shared in whole or in part.