WordPress Secure Pro
Lockup Your WordPress Admin Behind
A 10 Foot Steel Wall With WordPress Secure PRO Edition!
WordPress Secure PRO allows a complete novice to install hardened protection to any WordPress blog in mere minutes!
Features Of WordPress Secure Pro:
* Installs In Just Seconds! - Complete with easy to follow guide and instruction video.
* Super Easy To Use! - No programming experience required just upload a few files.
* Blocks Everyone!, except autorized user IPs from accessing the admin section!
* Unlimited Install License! Use it on ALL your WordPress blogs with no extra fees!
* Multi-User Friendly PRO EDITION ONLY! - Allows up to 50 different IPs at one time!
* Requires WordPress Login PRO EDITION ONLY! - Before the IP can be added to the allowed list, the user must login using their WordPress Username & Password
* Automatically Detects New WordPress Password Algorithm PRO EDITION ONLY! - New Smart detection of portable password hash implemented in WordPress 2.5 and above and backwards compatible with older WordPress 2.x blogs!
* Keeps Log File Of Last 50 IP Logins PRO EDITION ONLY! - For security tracking WordPress Secure Pro logs THE LAST 50 successful logins to a log file for review
WordPress Secure Pro Frequently Asked Questions:
* How often do you have to run WordPress Secure Pro?
Well you can either make the WordPress Secure Pro the page you always go to for log in to your blog, (that way your allowed IP will always be up to date), or just continue using your current WordPress /wp-admin like you always do, but when your IP changes you will be locked out until you visit the WordPress Secure Pro page again, then you will be granted instant access again.
* I want to allow a few friends to use my blog, can this be done with WordPress
Yes on smaller blogs with less than 40 active users (meaning currently logged in users) would be best, WordPress Secure Pro was designed for blogs with up to 50 active logged in users using the site at once. Just share the url of the WordPress Secure Pro page with them, that will allow them to access the sites admin.
* I run automated services or posting software, will this break the services?
If your software or services use the xmlrpc function then you will be fine. Software such as Rss2Blog, Post2blog, Smart Auto Blog all use this feature and therefore you will not experience any problems.
* Will users be able to signup to my blogs with WordPress Secure Pro?
Absolutely not! Users need access to the Admin area to signup, this completely defeats the security of the blog when protecting against Zero Day exploits that target the wpadmin area. You can still receive blog comments if you dont require your users to register to comment. You can make accounts manually anytime you wish from within WordPresss Admin dashboard.
Order WordPress Secure Pro At An Incredibly Low Price Only $1.99!