My Child Playground Product Rights with MRR
Dear Caring Parent,
It is only a matter of time before children figure out how to get on the internet...especially when nobody is looking. We cant be responsible for what they might accidentally navigate to, but the results can be alarming! Plus, children these days are extremely smart and intuitive, and have no problem figuring out how to navigate the internet.
You may just accidentally leave the browser up, or computer on, answer a phone call in another room, be on it for just a MINUTE and come back to X rated, raw material playing on YOUR computer screen in front of YOUR childs innocent eyes and ears. Now this is not an uncommon thing these days, especially with as much trash being uploaded HOURLY, EVERY DAY online.
Thats where our brand new software comes in....
This easy to use browser allows you to store your childs favorite websites and view those websites in a controlled and fun environment.
Simply browse to the websites you want your child to access and add them to the list. Use rules to allow entire domains or restrict access to a single page or directory.
Then switch to Kid Mode, a simple full screen browser with a custom homepage for your child.
In Kid Mode your child can access all their favorite websites by clicking on the large website icons, but cannot navigate to pages outside that domain or pages that do not match your rules.
* Allows browsing only on websites that are approved by the parent
* Easily add websites by browsing the web
* Large icons on the homepage allows your child to easily find the links to their favorite websites
* Customize your childs homepage with the included artwork, custom colors or your own images
* Kid Mode allows easy browsing with three simple commands: Back, Forward and Home
* Require a password to exit Kid Mode, limit browsing sessions, and view browsing logs
* Kid mode is fullscreen and prevents accidental clicking outside of the program
* Clicking on advertisements is prevented, and many advertisements are blocked completely using a built in list of ad servers.