Sold by plrboy on Tradebit The world's largest download marketplace 3,160,143 satisfied buyers
Credit Score Confidential eBook (MRR)
Else Wants To Boost Their Credit Score — to Repair Financial Damage Constantly Hanging Over Your Head?
Here is just SOME of the information you will find inside:
* What is a good credit score, and when should to start to being concerned.
* Why paying your bills on time may still leave marks against your credit.
* The three top Credit Bureaus and how to keep tabs on them .
* The four ways a credit bureau looks at your history – and the importance of each.
* The three ways to boost your credit score (and they’re not just paying your bills!)
* The ten steps to protect your identity from thieves who may destroy your credit
* Four essential steps when you’re a victim of identity theft…take them before it’s too late!
* The five most common credit mistakes you can easily avoid
* Why having no debt may actually hurt your credit score
* How to dispute bad marks on your credit report.
* How to correct errors on your report and who to contact next!
* The Truth about “free online credit reports”
* The three ways to start building trust after a major credit disaster.
* The seven most common reasons credit scores are lowered.
* How a simple phone call may help out your credit.
* How to get late fees waived.
* The secret to setting short-term goals to repair your credit yourself.
* Why small differences in credit scores have a huge impact on the interest you pay.
* When to consider declaring bankruptcy.
* The five organizations that will help you when you’re in over your head.
* When you should fear credit repair companies.
* The six common scams of credit repair companies.
* How to use your bank as an ally in your fight against bad credit
* Five ways to curb your spending habit.
* How to cut down your spending without beating yourself up (it’s automatic!)
* Six great ideas for increasing your monthly income
* Four steps to help you prepare for financial emergencies.
* The secret to changing the way you think about money.
* How to set your finances on autopilot.
* When refinancing is the best option.
* What you should always know before talking to a lender.
* How to encourage a potential lender to look at you instead of your credit score.
* How to make paying your bills easier on yourself.
* The advantage of being a student while trying to repair your credit.
* The secret to handling student loans (and when you may be able to award yourself a six month grace period on paying your bills).
* When to take out a loan to repay your debts.
* Which “cash advance” agencies to stay away from (or you risk destroying your credit).
* The six ways to handle the stress of being in debt.
This file is sold by plrboy, an independent seller on Tradebit.