Heavy Metal Marketing
Finally Arrived! Kick-Ass Guru Style Graphics That Will Increase Your Internet Presence And Even Make Your Competition Jealous!
When it comes to marketing your products online, nothing is worse than attempting to do everything yourself and I mean EVERYTHING!
Its bad enough just putting an eBook together and writing up a sales page. Its bad enough just setting up your site with your own PayPal button and getting that linked to your download page!
Well, whilst I cant promise an easy solution to have everything done for you, I can provide you with the graphics already done to make your life easier!
Why Do I Need Graphics?
Unless youve been hiding under a rock or are completely new to the internet, youll know that graphics help SELL a product. I dont care what youre selling words alone can only do so much, but graphics will help your visitors decide if they want to stay on your website and read your sales copy or leave there and then.
Good graphics represent you, your business and what youre selling. If your site looks tacky, and looks like a home-improvement botched job, what impression does that leave about your product?
It doesnt matter how good your sales copy is, how valuable your product actually is, or what other people are saying through your testimonials, or even if youre offering a LIFETIME guarantee. No one would care and your efforts would be completely wasted!
Forget about one-time offers, upsells, downsells and cross-sells, tell-a-friend scripts, tweet me buttons, share this on Facebook buttons, affiliate programs or even offering high-ticket items, none of it will happen because you didnt make a good first and lasting impression. You did not WOW them!
Even if you wanted to collect sign-ups and follow up with your subscribers with promo emails for you products and affiliate recommendations, no one would want to sign-up because of the first impression youre leaving on your site! Theyll remember you as thats the guy with that awful website trying to spam me and sell me junk... harsh but true.
So with that said, it stands to reason that graphics comes FIRST in the sales process and is definitely a top priority when it comes to building an online presence.
But the question you should be asking yourself is...
What Am I Doing To Do About It?
1. Post a job on Elance or similar site and hire someone else to do it for you? Its a very sensible choice seeing as there are many professionals on there that can provide you with decent mini-site graphics.
However there are NO guarantees when you hire someone to do the work for you especially if you havent seen their work before. Ive had many bad experiences with so-called graphics designers who did the work but didnt put in ANY effort, care or attention to detail into the design and left me with digital junk!
On the other hand, Ive had AMAZING graphics created for me but nearly had a heart attack at the price - $600! Sure the design was great, and would certainly do the job but it was simply un-affordable and difficult to recoup my investment quickly enough to hire any time soon!
2. Watch a load of Photoshop tutorials on YouTube and try doing it yourself? Now Im not doubting your skills, but learning to use Photoshop does take time. Ive used it for several years now and still dont know all the functions! And once youve mastered the main functions youll still need to learn how to compose and arrange your graphics so itll look good in a smaller resolution and in 3D.
3. Use someone elses graphics! Now youre talking! But before you start browsing sites and right-clicking on their images and saving them to your desktop, you must know that its not legal and will certainly get you into trouble that is unless someone gives you PERMISSION to do so. And thats where I come in...
Special Bonus Just Added!
Graphic Design Know-How!
Whilst we place a lot of emphasis on designing jaw-dropping graphics, there are other factors such as web site design, ease of use, and SEO to consider to ensure that now only you think your site looks great, but your visitors and the search engines do too!
When you invest in our Heavy Metal Marketing package, well also equip you with our 60-page report on Graphic Design Know-How absolutely free!
Inside youll discover...
* 5 Simple Yet Important Rules in Website Design - its not as obvious as you might think as too many marketers try to over complicate the process!
* 5 Ways to Keep Visitors Coming Back For More - getting traffic is hard enough as it is, but getting them to come back to your site is even harder.
* How To Have Websites Built For You The Cheap Way - building sites from scratch takes time. Time that could otherwise be spent making money and growing your business! Read this section to see how you can outsource this task whilst keeping your costs down.
* The Importance of a Sitemap and How To Create One - doing this lets the search engines know exactly what content in available in your site and dramatically improves your sites visibility.
* How to Improve Usability of Your Website - The easier you make your website to use, the more comfortable your visitors will feel on your site, which keeps them on your site for longer. Longer browsing in most cases leads to higher conversions!
* Make It Easy To Buy From Your Site - No matter what type of site youre designing, theres nothing worse than not knowing how to buy a product especially if the button is hidden someone on your page, not obviously placed! Ensure your visitors know exactly where to click so you can close the sale!
* How to Reducing Load Time Through Image Optimization - Sometimes its worth sacrificing image quality for website speed. Read this section to find out how to reduce your loading times and keep your visitors happy!
* How to Find Out Who Your Audience REALLY Is And Why? - By knowing EXACTLY who your visitors are and by understanding their problems, youll be in a much better position to design your website in-sync with their mindset. This is a huge conversion plus!
* And so much more!...