Sold by master-resale on Tradebit The world's largest download marketplace 3,112,373 satisfied buyers
Content Creation Secrets - Video Series PLR
SHOCKING TRUTH REVEALED! Why Only 5% Of The Information Marketers Are Making All The Money While The Rest Of The 95% Are Struggling To Make A Few Dollars...
Module #1: Secrets to Creating Profitable Content on Demand -- Overview 7:27
The first module is dedicated to introducing you to a world of possibilities with quick draw content creation techniques. To be able to master any content creation technique at will, you need to exhibit an open mind for endless opportunities.
The second Module is highly recommended for anyone who is just starting out but on a low budget, but have time to commit to learning this new mastery. This is also recommended for anyone who prefer to be in full control of everything they produce and prioritize uniqueness.
Module #3: Mass Information with Pre-Made Content - 5:35
If you want a jumpstart and skip niche marketing research then theres no easier way than what I show you in this particular Module.
Module #4: Leveraging On Other People’s Content – Easily, Ethically and Legally - 6:25
Designed for the lazy and busy guys, who says you have to necessarily write on your own? And who says you have be a reporter on CNN to be the first to know?
Theres a gold mine of strategies in this Module and if you dont have the luxury of time, or dont consider yourself an insider in the loop in your niche, find out how to get other people to willingly do the content for you - more often free to low cost at the most!
Module #5: Putting Everything Together - 8:06
In this final Module, I recap all the 8 techniques I teach you in the previous Modules. I will be divulging over 6 totally unique ideas that can get you started right away on how to profit from your new found skill to generate content on the fly. And I will also be introducing 5 popular choices to monetizing from content. This is best combo ever... when you acquire the skill to create content on demand and combine it with the ability to monetize from them, you will see your monthly income explode!
* Includes Sales Page - Yes
* Includes Download Page - Yes
* Other Included Pages - None
* Notable Reseller Extras - Audio Version Included, Transcripts Included
* Resale Rights - Yes
* Master Resale Rights - Yes
* Private Label Rights - No
* Giveaway Rights - No
* Offered as a Bonus - Yes
* Full Product Copyrights - No
* Full Graphic Copyrights - No
* May Modify Product - No
* Packaged with Other Products - Yes
* Added to Paid Membership Websites - Yes
* Added to Free Membership Websites - No
* May Publish Offline - Yes
* May Sell on Auction Websites - No
This file is sold by master-resale, an independent seller on Tradebit.