Increase Your Price and Increase Your Sales (PLR)
What I actually got however was unimaginable, something that knocked me off my chair quite literally.
I accidentally* earned enough to buy myself 6 brand spanking new top of the range laptops. A complete accident that I've been studying and honing for the past five years, and finally, I have it sassed. I know what makes it work, why it works, how it works and how it can be applied to almost any online business with miniscule time investments on the part of the owner, and no cash what-so-ever.
* Discover how I increased the sale price of my first product by ten times and still made four times more sales than I had at the lower price. Are you charging too little for the products you put your all into creating?
* 1 under used method of premium product creation. Did you know you could take a product you were planning to sell for $20 and turn it into a $500 monster without much effort? I'll show you exactly how I do this for 90% of my business ideas without overvaluing myself to the point of low sales figures.
* Pricing strategies and the bigger picture. How do you select the price at which you're going to sell your products? By looking at the competition most people would reply. There are however several more factors that I'll discuss with you that can allow you to charge five times what your competition is charging and still outsell them by an incredible amount. (It's tips like these that force me to limit the number of a product I'll sell).
* Times have changed, did you keep up? Pricing strategies are changing, and they're changing faster than ever before. Most can't keep up, or don't know whether they're too expensive or too cheap. I'm going to show you exactly why you can almost never be too expensive and how to spot it before taking a sales hit when you are.
* Why I'm banning some marketing words. The language you use in your sales material might actually be casting a negative light on your products and services with regards to their price, so much so that I banned them from my vocabulary. I'll show you why if you ban them from yours too, your sales can skyrocket in a matter of days.
* Learn the truth about trials and lead generation. Not sure how to go about getting leads, but still be making sales at the same time without interrupting your sales process? Not sure what to charge for your trial, or how you can even adapt a trial to your business in the first place? We'll talk through these points here.
* Adding value done correctly 1. At least 80% of the marketing sites I visit are destroying their sales by adding value to their products incorrectly. Gain this insight and stop it before it happens to a product you've just put your all into creating
* Adding value done correctly 2. Did you know most lead generation sites aren't generating leads at all? Their value adding attempts to attract new subscribers and promotion resources are failing miserably, however, the worst thing about this is that short term ad tracking won't tell them the full story. Learn it here first and get streets ahead of the competition and a bunch of new free promotion outlets for your business at the same time.
* Limiting numbers without limiting your profit. There are many reasons marketers will limit the number of customers allowed to buy their product. Done right, this is one heck of a marketing tool, but done badly, it'll ruin their sales figures (not to mention this has the potential to actually allow the site owner to lose money). Learn to limit numbers without ruining your businesses potential.
* Ultimate testimonials. Discover how we've taken the number one method of improving customer faith in your product into the future, and how you can do it too with very little effort on your part. (This has shown to double our sales with specific products and services).
* Get your customers talking. Adding value to your product isn't all about pre-sales marketing buzz words that get your customers to buy your products once. Learn the 'little something extra' method that substantially increased my backend sales and repeat custom, techniques that I'm confident can do the same for any online business.
* Bonuses done right. Everyone offers bonuses for their products nowadays, but I can tell you right now that at least half of them are devaluing their products by doing so. I'll show you why I know this is the case, and how you can avoid it negatively effecting your sales.
* Includes Sales Page - Yes
* Includes Download Page - No
* Other Included Pages - None
* Notable Reseller Extras - None
* Resale Rights - Yes
* Master Resale Rights - Yes
* Private Label Rights -Yes (non-transferrable)
* Giveaway Rights - No
* Offered as a Bonus - Yes
* Full Product Copyrights - No
* Full Graphic Copyrights - No
* May Modify Product - Yes
* Packaged with Other Products - Yes
* Added to Paid Membership Websites - Yes
* Added to Free Membership Websites - No
* May Publish Offline - Yes
* May Sell on Auction Websites - Yes