Reviews to Profits - Affiliate Templates
21 Quality Conversationally Written Review Articles On In-Demand Products!
You Get 21 Of These Quality Article-Style Reviews...And Can Claim Copyrights & Authorship To Them!
Now You Have The Power To Build Links, Submit Compelling content To The Networks, Add Quality Emails To your Auto-Responder And So much More...Now you may be thinking... “What can I do with these” and “How do I make money with them?”... Good question, and allow me to answer them for you...
Here are just a few ideas to help get you going...
* Submit to article directories – straight forward and simple. You register a domain such as ‘https://www.tradebit.com’ or ‘https://www.tradebit.com’ and use sub-directories like ‘/1dayproductcreator’, ‘/easybannercreator’ or ‘/clickdraggraphics’ as your affiliate links. Then submit the articles to your favorite directories, and add your affiliate links in the bio box. For example, you add an article on ‘The 1 Day Product Creator’ and then you finish off by saying... ‘Visit the official site for more information... https://www.tradebit.com Not only does Google love articles, but webmaster too, and when they take your article and distribute them, who do you think will end up with the commissions?... You!
* Set up a review blog – add your affiliate links into the reviews and drip feed the reviews into your blog using an auto-posting plug-in (freely available) and let your site grow NATURALLY over time. Google will see this as a ‘human’ operated blog and will reward you with higher rank listings as a result, you’ll get the important ‘long-tail keywords’ traffic and commissions!
* Create an eBook or report – use the content to create an mini review guide that tells informs entrepreneurs about the products. Add your affiliate links with each review and you’ll get commissioned for the sales. You could give your guide away for free and even build your list at the same time! To really hit home run you could...
* Add them to your auto-responder – there’s nothing better than to read a ‘laid back’ newsletter that calmly and honestly talks about a product without hard selling it. Your readers will appreciate this and your commissions will show for it!
* Charge a branding fee – Why not take it a step further and charge a branding fee so that other marketers can add their affiliate links into your report as well? You could set it up as an upgrade offer so that after they subscribe to your list for your report, you charge them branding rights. There’s another source of income for you!
Create a downloadable PDF newsletter – why not do one better than just an email newsletter? Compile each review into a PDF with your affiliate links, upload them to your server, and use your auto-responder to hand out the download links on a weekly or biweekly basis. Your newsletter could be entirely about honest product reviews and your subscribers will really appreciate it!
* Create a Clickbank-Adsense website – Use a simple website template, and add the reviews to your own Clickbank and Adsense-based website. Add your Clickbank affiliate links to the reviews and insert some AdSense ads that will bring in an additional source of revenue! And because these reviews are based around the ‘make money’ niche, you’ll have ads that pay top rate for clicks! Who said Adsense was dead?... The people that don’t make money with them?... Now you can use the raw content to create a themed review site!
* Sell the reviews as they are – you’ll receive Master Resell Rights to the entire site. You have permission to use the reviews as website content, and now you can sell the reviews as they are for other marketers! Your cost for creating the reviews... none. Your potential profit for selling them... unlimited.
* Rebrand the reviews and sell them as conditional PLR – webmasters need content. They want traffic just as much as you. Why add your affiliate links into the reviews first, and then sell them as plain TXT files with conditional PLR. That way webmasters get to use your content freely, but must keep the links intact. It’s a great way to deliver content and get paid for it at the same time!
* Create an MP3 recording – either read the reviews aloud yourself and record it or hire a voice over artist for the job. Simply add your affiliate links into the reviews and when you or your voice-over artist reads the review they can finish of with... “for more information please visit the official site at... YOUR LINK”. It’s a great way to advertise your affiliate links!
* Submit to podcast directories – use the MP3 recording you make and submit it to the podcast directories! Everyone that downloads your MP3 review will know exactly where to go to for the official site! When they buy, you get the commission.
* Give sample reviews away as a tell-a-friend gift – you’ve seen those site haven’t you... “tell 3 friends about ABC and we’ll send you XYZ worth $497 absolutely free”. Why not use the reviews as ‘bait’ to send more traffic to your site? We use this technique ourselves and it’s been working solidly for years! Your subscriber gets free content, you get free referred traffic, and the referred traffic gets to come to your free website! It’s a win-win-win situation.
* Includes Sales Page - Yes
* Includes Download Page - Yes
* Notable Reseller Extras - None
* Resale Rights - Yes
* Master Resale Rights - Yes
* Private Label Rights - No
* Giveaway Rights - No
* Offered as a Bonus - Yes
* Full Product Copyrights - No
* Full Graphic Copyrights - No
* May Modify Product - Yes
* Packaged with Other Products - No
* Added to Paid Membership Websites - Yes
* Added to Free Membership Websites - No
* May Publish Offline - Yes
* May Sell on Auction Websites - Yes