Speed Learning Course - Spanish - Viral eBook
The Spanish Language Speed Learning Course: Speak Spanish Confidently … in 12 Days or Less” is the best training material for you, as you will be held by the hand each step of the way - from the basics up to the complicated topics in Spanish.
With pronunciation guides, accurate glosses, and ample examples, you will never have any problem understanding each Spanish word and sentence you’ll be encountering, until you’ll be able to create your own sentences as well.
The best thing is …
You don’t need one whole school year or even a semester to train yourself in a language that more than 250 million people speak. 12 days is all it takes to learn how to speak Spanish!
What you will find inside The Spanish Language Speed Learning Course:
* Easy-to-apply memorization tips and tricks to remember Spanish words better.
* How each of the letters in the Spanish alphabet is called, how each one of them is pronounced, and some examples for practice.
* Sounds not present or are very minimal in the English language but are common in Spanish.
* Creative techniques to recall various Spanish words.
* A 4-day training session to easily tackle the most complicated topics in Spanish.
* How to form and structure different kinds of basic Spanish phrases and sentences.
* The first step in learning a new language.
* How to pronounce different Spanish words correctly.
* Easy and simple ways of creating grammatical and sensible Spanish sentences.
* Basic greetings and everyday expressions in Spanish
* How to identify formal and familiar situations in order to use the appropriate expressions.
* The difference between describing with Spanish and English adjectives.
* Spanish adjective classifications according to common descriptions they provide.
* The importance of studying individual word forms before constructing sentences.
The easiest way to identify the gender of Spanish nouns.
* Numbers, days, months, time, etc. in Spanish.
* List of Spanish prepositions and example phrases.
* How Spanish nouns form their plural counterparts.
* How regular Spanish verbs form past, present and future tenses.
* What the irregular verbs are and how they form their tenses.
* How to create the present progressive form (I am eating, you are singing, etc.) in Spanish.
* 2 ways of forming the future tense of Spanish verbs.
* Why the subject of the sentence is optional and usually omitted in Spanish.
* The truth that verb alone is already a complete sentence in Spanish.
* What conjugation is and how it is done in Spanish.
* What the 3 groups of Spanish verbs are.
* How to form Spanish interrogative statements.
* How to form Spanish imperative statements.
* Understanding airport, road, train, market and other signs written in Spanish.
* What to say when ordering food, shopping, hiring public vehicles, checking in at hotels, and other usual situations using the Spanish language.
* And a lot, lot more!
* Includes Sales Page - Yes
* Includes Download Page - Yes
* Notable Reseller Extras - None
* Resale Rights - Yes
* Master Resale Rights - Yes
* Private Label Rights - No
* Giveaway Rights - No
* Offered as a Bonus - Yes
* Full Product Copyrights - No
* Full Graphic Copyrights - No
* May Modify Product - Yes
* Packaged with Other Products - Yes
* Added to Paid Membership Websites - Yes
* Added to Free Membership Websites - Yes
* May Publish Offline - Yes