Sold by master-resale on Tradebit The world's largest download marketplace 3,215,252 satisfied buyers
Speed Reading Monster Course - Viral eBook
How you can get at least 80% of what you need to know in just 11-13 minutes, even from the topics you’re not interested in.
* The most important part in every paragraph that should be given the most time in understanding.
* You can learn anything by doing three important things. What are they?
* Why speed readers are considered impatient readers.
* Why pronouncing words when reading should be avoided.
* How speed reading is calculated.
* The minimum length of time needed to read a block of words.
* How the newspaper reading method is being done.
* How to effectively avoid reading out loud to one’s self.
* The relationship of speed reading and reading comprehension.
* The advantages and disadvantages of sub vocalization.
* Major causes of decrease in speed reading.
* What the most rudimentary type of reading is.
* The difference between eyesight and vision.
* How to reduce the number of times the eyes skip back to a previous sentence.
* How many bits of information per second our conscious and unconscious brains take.
* You’ll be surprised at the difference.
* How to increase information perception by 50%.
* How to improve memory and concentration by 10%.
* The reading rate of an average college student on fiction and non-technical materials.
* What the “good” reading speed is.
* How to properly skim a reading material.
* What the use of the hand is when reading.
* What type of reading is necessary for academic materials.
* How to use the triple learning strength.
* The relation between written English and spoken English.
* Where to begin reading.
* The 4 basic conditions for increased reading rate.
* When we should “scan” the text.
* What factors outside your control influences your speed in reading.
* What type of reading is needed when you want to acquaint yourself with the subject, yet complete understanding and retention of text information is not necessary.
* The 5 types of reading.
* Significant factors that reduce reading rate.
* The proper way of underlining texts in textbooks.
* The purpose of asking the question “So what?” in reading texts.
* The 2 different parts of the brain which is responsible on word analysis.
* What parts of speech should be the center of focus when reading.
* How practice speed reading should be done.
* What part of the eye is responsible for speed reading, and how to train it.
* What a fixation is and what is its role in speed reading.
* The necessities prior to reading.
* Why news articles are redundant?
* When to use a pen for underlining texts.
* The difference between skimming and scanning.
* What to do when your momentum seems to be slowing down.
* What type of reading is time consuming and needs a lot of concentration.
* How to eliminate subvocalization in order to increase reading speed.
* What should be done if you need only the shallowest knowledge of the subject.
* How to tackle reading those huge computer books.
* Why rereading is inadvisable.
* Other important aspects that hinder speed reading.
* When to use a card or a folded piece of paper when reading.
* The self-tests to estimate how fast you can read and how much you can comprehend.
* And a lot, lot more!
* Includes Sales Page - Yes
* Includes Download Page - Yes
* Notable Reseller Extras - None
* Resale Rights - Yes
* Master Resale Rights - Yes
* Private Label Rights - No
* Giveaway Rights - No
* Offered as a Bonus - Yes
* Full Product Copyrights - No
* Full Graphic Copyrights - No
* May Modify Product - Yes
* Packaged with Other Products - Yes
* Added to Paid Membership Websites - Yes
* Added to Free Membership Websites - Yes
* May Publish Offline - Yes
This file is sold by master-resale, an independent seller on Tradebit.