Monster List Building for Affiliate Marketers (PLR)
Customer lists that have been built over the last several years by the most successful among us…lists that would rival almost anyone out there…are the key to a lifetime of success. It’s just a fact. If you find a quality product to sell, whether it’s yours or not, if you have a list many thousands strong to promote the offer to, you will make serious bank.
As much as you may like to come up with new ideas…the list is really what makes money. Without it…you’d just have a bunch of great products…and not a soul to sell them to.
Who makes better burgers…McDonald’s or your local high end eatery? My guess would be the higher end restaurant…whether it’s a chain or a locally owned joint. Don’t get me wrong, McDonald’s has a consistency and quality that we’ve come to expect…and that’s the reason fast food has become so successful…plus I like McDonald’s burgers. But they’re not as good as homemade…or real restaurant style burgers. Okay, but who do you think makes more money selling burgers? Definitely McDonald’s. By leaps and bounds. “Billions Served” is the key. You see…McDonald’s success is tied to their own “list” of customers. It’s vast, and there is a lot of repeat business.
Okay…simplistic maybe. But it makes my point.
So why do you have so much trouble finding customers?
Well, it just takes time, and trial and error. The real problem, though, is that we live in an “instant gratification” world. 24 hour news cycle, on demand TV and DVR, Taco Bell open ‘til 2 in the morning.
You don’t want to spend years trying, through trial and error like the pioneers in this business did, slowly building…you want results NOW. You NEED results now.
You definitely want a good product, but the list of customers to buy it makes the success story a reality, turns a winner into a blockbuster. Want to know my list building secret? It’s right here in this report…it’s how the most successful marketers out there built their list…and how you can build yours, too!
Once broken down, it’s really very simple. It’ll take some time, and it’ll take some work, but the rewards are staggering.
It breaks down a little something like this:
* Create a compelling landing page that persuades your visitors to join your list.
* Craft and attention getting headline
* Create interest and desire
* Cite your proof
* Call your prospect to action
* Give them an extra incentive – such as a free report – to encourage visitors to subscribe.
* What to give away
* Where to find it
* What mistakes to avoid
* Send out a series of solo emails that help you build a relationship with your subscribers and close the sale.
* , content rich articles
* Instruction manuals
* Evergreen content designed to keep your list interested and give them something of value time after time…I’ll show you how!
* How to start sending traffic to your landing page.
* SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
* Pay Per Click
* Paid Advertising Space
* I’ll show you what works the best!
That’s the simple breakdown. Inside the full report, you’ll find tips, tricks, and step by step examples of how to build your own online affiliate marketing empire with… …you guessed it… The LIST
Your “List” will be your most prized possession. The key to your ability to feast or famine in the online world. Do it right from the start, and the rewards will be amazing. Skip it, or do it half-way, and you’ll reap half-way rewards and never realize your potential as reality.
In this simple, complete reference, I’m letting the cat out of the bag. You want to make real money as an affiliate marketer?
Get “The LIST” now!!
* Includes Sales Page - Yes (MS Word format only)
* Includes Download Page - No
* Other Included Pages - None
* Notable Reseller Extras - Email eCourse, Website Template
* Resale Rights - Yes
* Master Resale Rights - Yes
* Private Label Rights - Yes
* Giveaway Rights - No
* Offered as a Bonus - Yes
* Full Product Copyrights - Yes
* Full Graphic Copyrights - Yes
* May Modify Product - Yes
* Packaged with Other Products - Yes
* Added to Paid Membership Websites - No
* Added to Free Membership Websites - No
* May Publish Offline - Yes
* May Sell on Auction Websites - Yes