The Complete Handbook of Nature Cures - Natural Remedies
Nature cure is a constructive method of treatment which aims at removing the basic cause of disease through the rational use of the elements freely available in nature. It is not only a system of healing, but also a way of life, in tune with the internal vital forces or natural elements comprising the human body.
Naturopathy is a way of life.
It is a distinct philosophy and science which strengthens the age-old faith in the correction of bodily disorders and restoration of health through elements freely available in nature.
It brings home the basic fact that healing is brought about by the inherent curative powers of the body.
Practitioner Shri. H. K. Bakhrus e-Book entitled The Complete Handbook of Natures Cures is a complete guide to naturopathy. This e-Book offers a way which, if followed, will provide re-newed energy, increased vitality, and greater satisfaction that comes from living a full and useful life. Bakhru advocates that nature provides a cure for every illness and disorder.
Bakhrus informative and revealing e-Book contains 265 pages full of information on how to Naturally Cure many common ailments and diseases. Presented in PDF Format with easy Bookmarked Navigation so you wont have to scroll through loads of pages just to find the section that you need.
The e-Book contains information on 100s of different diseases and illnesses, as well as the symptoms, causes, and treatment for them. Among the many different illnesses include: influenza, kidney stones, rheumatism, sexual impotence, heart disease, diabetes, eczema, asthma, obesity, insomnia, and many many more!! The treatments can be carried out by yourself naturally at home.
The following sections are included in the e-Book:
Part I: Nature Cure and Natural Methods of Treatment
(1) Principles & Practice of Nature Cure (6) Therapeutic Value of Massage
(2) Fasting - The Master Remedy (7) Yoga Therapy
(3) Therapeutic Baths (8) Healing Power of Colors
(4) Curative Powers of Earth (9) Sleep - Restorative of Tired Body & Mind
(5) Exercise in Health & Disease
Part II: Health Through Nutrition
(10) Optimum Nutrition for Vigor & Vitality (16) Health Promotion The Vegetarian Way
(11) Miracles of Alkalizing Diet (17) Importance of Dietary Fiber
(12) Vitamins & Their Importance in Health & Disease (18) Lecithin - An Amazing Youth Element
(13) Minerals & Their Importance in Nutrition (19) Role of Enzymes in Nutrition
(14) Amazing Power of Amino Acids (20) Raw Juice Therapy
(15) Secrets of Food Combining (21) Sprouts for Optimizing Nutrition
Part III: Diseases And Their Natural Treatment
(22) Acne (53) Headaches & Migraine
(23) Alcoholism (54) Heart Disease
(24) Allergies (55) High Blood Cholesterol
(25) Anemia (56) High Blood Pressure
(26) Appendicitis (57) Hydrocele
(27) Arteriosclerosis (58) Hypoglycemia
(28) Arthritis (59) Indigestion
(29) Asthma (60) Influenza
(30) Back Ache (61) Insomnia
(31) Bronchitis (62) Jaundice
(32) Cancer (63) Kidney Stones
(33) Cataract (64) Leucoderma
(34) Cirrhosis of the Liver (65) Neuritis
(35) Colitis (66) Nephritis
(36) Common Cold (67) Obesity
(37) Conjunctivitis (68) Peptic Ulcer
(38) Constipation (69) Piles
(39) Dandruff (70) Premature Graying of Hair
(40) Defective Vision (71) Prostate Disorders
(41) Depression (72) Psoriasis
(42) Diabetes (73) Pyorrhea
(43) Diarrhea (74) Rheumatism
(44) Dysentery (75) Sexual Impotence
(45) Eczema (76) Sinusitis
(46) Epilepsy (77) Stress
(47) Falling of Hair (78) Thinness
(48) Fatigue (79) Tonsillitis
(49) Gall Bladder Disorders (80) Tuberculosis
(50) Gastritis (81) Varicose Veins
(51) Glaucoma (82) Venereal Diseases
Part IV: Womens Problems
(83) Menstrual Disorders (90) Inflammation of the Uterus
(84) Pre-Menstrual Syndrome (91) Prolapse of the Uterus
(85) Menopausal Problems (92) Vaginitis
(86) Childbirth - The Natural Way (93) Pruritus Vulvae
(87 Habitual Abortion (94) Hysteria
(88) Female Sterility (95) Goiter
Part V: Other Diseases
(96) Cholera (103) Measles
(97) Dermatitis (104) Mumps
(98) Hiatus Hernia (105) Pleurisy
(99) Intestinal Worms (106) Pneumonia
(100) Malaria (107) Sore Throat
(101) Whooping Cough (108) Cystitis
What is Naturopathy?
Nature never did betray the heart that loved her.
Naturopathy is a system of medicine aimed to diagnose and treat any human ailment, pain and injury through the use of natural elements, mainly 5 in number – Space, Air, Fire, Water and Earth.
Naturopathists are adamant that all forms of disease are due to the same cause, that is - the accumulation of waste materials and toxins in our bodies that are steadily piling up.
One of the main principles of Naturopathy is that disease is one, its cause is one and so its treatment is one.
How do the waste materials pile up?......
Natural means – Our body is made up of cells, some of which continuously die and are replaced by new ones. The old dead cells are foreign material to the body and need to be eliminated. In addition, processes of the living cells also generate toxic wastes due to metabolic reactions.
Unnatural means – Wrong ways of life also cause production of excess toxins.
When these toxins are not eliminated at a reasonably fast rate, a diseased condition is created.
MYTH !! - germs cause disease
Germs do not cause disease but are found breeding in the accumulating waste matter in the body. In a healthy body, having normal secretions and excretions, the germs cannot find a breeding ground and are destroyed by the antibodies present in the secretions. There have been extensive experiments to prove this.
Just as mud cannot stick to a smooth, oily surface... similarly, germs cannot blemish a healthy body.”
Germs are part of the result of disease and not the cause. Naturopathy recognizes this. Instead of concentrating its energy on killing germs, the activity of which we cannot escape when the conditions are ripe, naturopathy attempts to invigorate the system, to build up blood and lymph, and to purify the tissues so that germ activity is rendered inconsequential.
Exercise keeps the balance between nutrition and drainage. Exercise - both physical and mental – help greatly in removing harmful toxins. Exercises provide for a greater intake of oxygen and help in improving blood circulation. Organ massage also takes place.
Yoga provides for an extremely beneficial and complete method aimed at total body and mind health.
The greatest harm of drug treatment is usually not so much the toxicity or side effects as it is the effects of suppression. Allopathic (conventional Western) medical thinking generally seeks immediate gratification: just make the symptom go away. So the patient may be better in the short term, but is usually worse in the longer term.
Alexander Fleming, the scientist who discovered penicillin, cautioned against the overuse of antibiotics. Unless the scientific community and the general public heed his warning, Harvard professor Walter Gilbert, a Nobel prizewinner in chemistry, asserted, There may be a time down the road when 80% to 90% of infections will be resistant to all known antibiotics.
Naturopathy cure gives you a description of the cure and why it works, along with Favorable Effects, Precautions, and Diseases that it can be used to treat.