25 careers PLR articles, #3
25 careers PLR articles, #3: presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All careers articles are top notch and come with private label rights (PLR). The articles come in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the careers articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality careers related product was built for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding careers content to your web site in minutes from now or published over time.
This product includes the careers articles:
- American Teens Still Mean Business (353 words)
- Another Chance To Shine ֠Following Up On The Interview (489 words)
- An Accounting Career (355 words)
- An Acronym By Any Other Name (321 words)
- An Effective Resume (318 words)
- An Executive Resume Should Be Short, Precise And Have An Air Of Confidence. (267 words)
- An Introduction To Free Sample Resumes (317 words)
- Applying For Translation Work ֠A Guide For The Freelancer (436 words)
- Applying For Work Abroad (555 words)
- Applying For Work In The Uk (513 words)
- Applying To Colleges And Universities (438 words)
- Apprenticeship - The Best Training In The World (505 words)
- Aptitude Test - Know Yourself (633 words)
- Architecture And Architects Jobs (875 words)
- Architect Resumes Showcase Your Creativity And Commitment To Excellence. (367 words)
- Are Exchange Programs Useful? (446 words)
- Are The Best Job Candidates Getting Away ? (570 words)
- Are You About To Record Your First Voice Cv? (344 words)
- Are You A Suitable Mba Candidate? (396 words)
- Are You Considering A Job In Nursing? (658 words)
- Are You Cut Out For Massage School? (439 words)
- Are You Ready For The Next Level As A Professional (343 words)
- Are You Sabotaging Your Career? (1521 words)
- Are You Serious About Working At Home? (695 words)
- Are You Wasting Your Money On Diversity Training? (633 words)
This quality product includes 25 careers articles with a total of 12787 words. The average length is 511 words.
BONUS for 25 careers PLR articles, #3:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the careers articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted careers articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 careers PLR articles, #3 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site related to careers
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other careers articles
[yes] can be used as careers ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an careers ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative careers products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is .diz? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-careers-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable careers content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other high quality products with PLR.
Get 25 careers PLR articles, #3 now!
Tags: careers cash