25 careers PLR articles, #36
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 careers PLR articles, #36
All careers articles are top notch and come with private label rights (PLR). The articles come in the comfortable .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the careers articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality private label rights product was prepared for direct and easy use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding careers content to your web site in an instant or published over time.
This product includes the careers articles:
- What The Hr Manager WonӴ Tell You. (1295 words)
- What The Trend In Online Databases Means To The Employment Screening Industry (2682 words)
- What To Do Before Handing Out Survey Forms (466 words)
- What To Expect In A Flight Attendant Job Interview (797 words)
- What To Look For In Cooking Schools (650 words)
- What You Should Know About Going On A Job Interview (629 words)
- What You Should Know About How To Write That Cover Letter. Improve Your Chances Of Getting The Interview (780 words)
- When The Job Search Is Over, Be Sure To Say Thanks (479 words)
- When The Recruiter Calls (604 words)
- When Your Career Becomes Very Stressful (354 words)
- Where To Live When You Retire? (598 words)
- Why Attend Culinary School? (357 words)
- Why Basic Writing Skills Are Essential For Your Business Sucess (677 words)
- Why Effective Job Descriptions Make Good Business Sense (428 words)
- Why Is It Useful To Change Jobs? (562 words)
- Why Mba Graduates Earn 56% More! (324 words)
- Why Nursing Is One Of The Strongest Areas Of The Us Economy (754 words)
- Why Should I Train For A Microsoft Certification? (544 words)
- Why The Beatles Made More Money Than Einstein (607 words)
- Why The Nursing Community Is Crucial To The Medical Community (811 words)
- Why You Need A Web Cv (334 words)
- Why You Should Hire An Ase Certified Mechanic (250 words)
- Why You Should Write An Interview Thank You Letter (449 words)
- Winning Ways At Interviews (1181 words)
- Win Your Own Lotto (372 words)
This quality product contains 25 careers articles with a total of 16984 words. The average length is 679 words.
BONUS for 25 careers PLR articles, #36:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the careers articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted careers articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 careers PLR articles, #36 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to careers
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other careers articles
[yes] can be used as careers ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an careers ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative careers products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is .diz? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-careers-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable careers content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other high quality products with PLR.
Get 25 careers PLR articles, #36 now!
Tags: careers cash