25 marketing PLR articles, #32
25 marketing PLR articles, #32: brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All marketing articles are top notch and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). The marketing articles come in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you want to use.
The structure of the marketing articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality marketing related product is ready for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding marketing content to your web site in minutes from now or dripping over time.
This product includes the marketing articles:
- Non Aggressive Marketing Techniques (543 words)
- Not Using Viral Marketing Could Kill Your Business! (464 words)
- No Dollar, No Client? (360 words)
- Obtaining Links For Your Website (591 words)
- Offset Printing Facing Its Threat To Be Obsolete (451 words)
- Offset Printing: How It Is Done? (378 words)
- Ok, Your Book Is Printed ŠNow What! (572 words)
- Olds Resurrection? (655 words)
- On-hold Messaging, Making The Most Of A Captive Audience (534 words)
- One Little Secret That Makes People Listen To You (612 words)
- One Powerful Word That Will Boost Your Sales (348 words)
- Online Flower Concerns (1194 words)
- Online Marketing And Using Calls To Action (517 words)
- On Demand Printing The Latest Printing Capabilities To Hit The Market (434 words)
- On Printing On Wholesale (456 words)
- Opinion Management (651 words)
- Packaging Tape Facilitates Commerce (542 words)
- Paid Url Inclusion (1226 words)
- Painless Marketing For People Who Hate To Market (897 words)
- Paper Stocks For Postcards (417 words)
- Part Ii - Marketing For Law Firms Via Attorney-client Matching Services (1434 words)
- Pay For Action Adsense ֠A Fundamental Problem (681 words)
- Peddlers, Strawberries And Motives... (497 words)
- People Who Need People - Find Your Niche (495 words)
- Personalized Color Wholesale Printing (370 words)
This quality product includes 25 marketing articles with a total of 15319 words. The average length is 612 words.
BONUS for 25 marketing PLR articles, #32:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the marketing articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted marketing articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 marketing PLR articles, #32 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to marketing
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other marketing articles
[yes] can be used as marketing ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an marketing ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative marketing products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other high quality products with PLR
.diz? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-marketing-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable marketing content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 marketing PLR articles, #32 now!
Tags: marketing cash