25 sales PLR articles, #5
25 sales PLR articles, #5 is brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All sales articles are top notch, professionally written and come with private label rights (PLR). The sales articles come in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you like.
The structure of the sales articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality product was prepared for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding sales content to your web site in minutes from now or dripping over time.
This product includes the sales articles:
- From For Sale To Sold! (476 words)
- Garage Sales - Good For Everyone (479 words)
- Garage Sale Pricing - Strategies For Easily Pricing Garage Sale Items To Sell (362 words)
- Generate Word Of Mouth In Six Steps (611 words)
- Generating Leads And Making Sales: Advice For Trade Show Exhibitors (733 words)
- Getting Passed The Gate Keeper (456 words)
- Getting Past Gatekeepers: Don‘t Get Left At The Gate When Calling On Decision Makers (608 words)
- Getting The Most Out Of New Sales Leads (1367 words)
- Get High Return With Free Crm: Customer Relationship Software (498 words)
- Get Them With A Powerful Sales Letter! (704 words)
- Get The Most Out Of Your Current Customer (397 words)
- Get What You Want In Life With The Seven Powerful Principles Of Persuasion (3379 words)
- Get Your E-book To Your Customers (368 words)
- Get Your Low Rate Merchant Account (532 words)
- Global Differential Pricing (2562 words)
- Greater Conversion -- Three Things Everyone Should Do To Get More Sales (454 words)
- High Probability Selling For Sales Professionals: Turn Cold Calling Into Warm Sales Leads (507 words)
- Hire A Six (671 words)
- How Are Sales Like Jump-starting Your Car? (519 words)
- How Qxbid Finds Great Potential Sales Leads. (329 words)
- How To Be A Simply Irresistible Salesperson! (1729 words)
- How To Boost Your Online Sales By 50-120% In The Next 7 Days (773 words)
- How To Boost Your Sales In 4 Easy Steps! (823 words)
- How To Charge What You Are Worth As A Creative Professional (440 words)
- How To Choose A Portable Heater (766 words)
This quality product provides 25 sales articles with a total of 20543 words. The average length is 821 words.
BONUS for 25 sales PLR articles, #5:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the sales articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted sales articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 sales PLR articles, #5 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to sales
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other sales articles
[yes] can be used as sales ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an sales ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative sales products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
.diz? The .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-sales-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable sales content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more quality products with PLR.
Buy 25 sales PLR articles, #5 now!
Tags: sales cash