25 software PLR articles, #11
25 software PLR articles, #11 - brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All software articles are top notch and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). The software articles are in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the software articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality software related product was built with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding software content to your web site in minutes or published over time.
This product includes the software articles:
- How To Use Jewelry Store Software To Increase Sales Through E-mail (535 words)
- How To Use Labels In Microsoft Excel 2003 To Sum Cells (864 words)
- Html Basics (862 words)
- Huge Icon Database (361 words)
- Image Editing For Web Designers (337 words)
- Importance (558 words)
- Importance Of A Clean Registry (359 words)
- Importing Your Text Files Into Microsoft Access (330 words)
- Improve Pc Performance - 6 Tips You Must Know (1086 words)
- Improve Your Business With Logistics Software (620 words)
- Increase Your Productivity And Your Margins With Free Software (804 words)
- Information Rights Management (irm) Company, Erm Solutions Provider (362 words)
- Ingredients For Great Computer Training Software (371 words)
- Installing A Blog ( Wordpress ) (386 words)
- Installing Linux ֠5 Things To Consider First (440 words)
- Instantly Slow Down Guitar Solo (538 words)
- Instant Remote Desktop Access For Business And Personal Use (469 words)
- Internet Communication Made Easy For .net Developers (381 words)
- Internet Connection Sharing In Schools (447 words)
- Internet Explorer 7 Overall Outlook (358 words)
- Internet Explorer Tips That Can Improve Your Web Surfing Experience (811 words)
- Introducing Shareware: Download And Enjoy! (521 words)
- Inventory Your Windows Network And Get Clear Reports! (264 words)
- Is Cheap Software Worth A Second Look? (489 words)
- Is That Your Check Book Driving Away (996 words)
- Your Source For Free Video Software (602 words)
This quality product provides 26 software articles with a total of 14151 words. The average length is 544 words.
BONUS for 25 software PLR articles, #11:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the software articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted software articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 software PLR articles, #11 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site related to software
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other software articles
[yes] can be used as software ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an software ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative software products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
How to use the .diz files? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-software-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable software content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other quality products with PLR.
Buy 25 software PLR articles, #11 now!
Tags: software cash