25 software PLR articles, #19
25 software PLR articles, #19: brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All software articles are top notch, professionally written and come with private label rights. The articles are in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the software articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality private label rights product was built for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding software content to your web site in minutes or published over time.
This product includes the software articles:
- Student Intern Project @ Canny Infotech (24 words)
- Submit Your Software Automatically To Web Sites. (275 words)
- Take A Look Into Gooos, Google Operation System (801 words)
- Taking Advantage Of Open Source Php Mysql Applications (959 words)
- Tenebril Ghostsurf Review (535 words)
- Tenebril Spycatcher Review (656 words)
- Thatӳ Easy Hacking, Pal! (443 words)
- The 5 Benefits Of Automatic Software Promotion (466 words)
- The Advantages Of Slow Down Guitar Software (529 words)
- The Benefits Of Open Source (540 words)
- The Best Mp3 Players According To Reviews (565 words)
- The Best Way To Transfer The Photographs From Camera To A Pc. (653 words)
- The Importance Of Proper Security For Your Pc (745 words)
- The Key To Computer Security - Anti Virus Software (497 words)
- The Key To The Perfect Database!!! (521 words)
- The Lowdown On Flash (333 words)
- The Must Have Arsenal Of The Digital Photographer. (686 words)
- The Myth Of Web Based Applications (774 words)
- The Question: Learn Html, Or Use A Wysiwyg Editor (401 words)
- The Software Awards Scam (1218 words)
- The Top Five Spyware Issues Dealing With Internet Security (402 words)
- Time Clock Software - Can You Manage Without It? (502 words)
- Time Saving Tips For Site Owner (1492 words)
- Tips For Choosing Your Home Office Software (593 words)
- Tips On Understanding The Benefits Of A Download Manager (476 words)
This quality product includes 25 software articles with a total of 15086 words. The average length is 603 words.
BONUS for 25 software PLR articles, #19:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the software articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted software articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 software PLR articles, #19 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to software
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other software articles
[yes] can be used as software ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an software ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative software products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other high quality products with private label rights
What is .diz? The .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-software-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable software content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 software PLR articles, #19 now!
Tags: software cash