25 software PLR articles, #6
25 software PLR articles, #6: presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All software articles are top notch, were professionally written and come with PLR. The software articles are in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the software articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality private label rights product was built for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding software content to your web site in minutes from now or published over time.
This product includes the software articles:
- Deleting Browsing Traces From Windows (298 words)
- Deleting Browsing Traces From Windows Media Player (297 words)
- Design Better Powerpoint (579 words)
- Developers‘ Icon Toolkit (828 words)
- Digimaker .net Content Management System (cms) (258 words)
- Digital Signage Software ֠Dynamic Advertising Tool (747 words)
- Digital Surveillance: Software Or Hardware? (595 words)
- Discover Mozzila Firefox Browser -and How To Install Extensions (419 words)
- Distribution Software: What Can It Accomplish For You? (326 words)
- Document-imaging: Finding What You Need (315 words)
- Does Your Computer Need A Firewall (460 words)
- Download Adware Programs From Lavasoft - For Free! (757 words)
- Download Music, Movies And Games For Free - A Hot Issue (646 words)
- Do I Need A Registry Clean? (414 words)
- Do I Need Music Software? (379 words)
- Do You Have These Software Downloads? (523 words)
- Dr. Software Can Help Keep Your Pc Healthy (664 words)
- Drmremoval License - Free Opportunity (143 words)
- Dvd Player Software? (427 words)
- Dynamic Packaging - Travel Software Wizard (353 words)
- Ebay: My Shopping Genie (183 words)
- Edi (331 words)
- Eliminate Broken Links And Maintain Your Web Site Error-free (537 words)
- Emergency Notification And Secure Inter-office Instant Messaging (557 words)
- Employee Intellectual Property Theft Destroys Businesses (611 words)
- X64 For Imaging Purposes: What‘s The Catch? (413 words)
This quality product provides 26 software articles with a total of 12060 words. The average length is 463 words.
BONUS for 25 software PLR articles, #6:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the software articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted software articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 software PLR articles, #6 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to software
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other software articles
[yes] can be used as software ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an software ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative software products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is this .diz thing? .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-software-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable software content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other quality products with PLR.
Get 25 software PLR articles, #6 now!
Tags: software cash