25 web Development PLR articles, #71
salvador.tradebit.com brings you 25 web Development PLR articles, #71
All web Development articles are of high quality, professionally written and come with private label rights. The web Development articles come in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the web Development articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality PLR product is built with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding web Development content to your web site instantly or dripping over time.
This product includes the web Development articles:
- The Fundamentals Of Voip Gateways (444 words)
- The Gaming Laptop Lover (457 words)
- The General Midi Standard ֠For The Budding Electro-musician (340 words)
- The Gps Devices You Can Count On (501 words)
- The Gps Mount: Secure Navigation (497 words)
- The Gps Wrist Watch Dont Leave Home Without It! (328 words)
- The Great Portable Storage Dilemma For Pc (562 words)
- The Growing Popularity Of Video Teleconferencing (734 words)
- The Hard Disk Wipe Process (512 words)
- The Head Turning Apple Ipod Nano (454 words)
- The Helicopter Game (420 words)
- The History And Origins Of Our Pc Computer Keyboards (738 words)
- The History Of Audio Books (574 words)
- The History Of Computer (672 words)
- The History Of Gps (307 words)
- The History Of Midi Electronic Home Studio Recording (395 words)
- The History Of The Internet - How The Web Came To Be (529 words)
- The Hubble Space Telescope Brings Us The Universe (423 words)
- The Hunt For Discount Digital Camcorders (646 words)
- The Ibm Personal Pc Went Down Kicking And Screaming (605 words)
- The Image Features Of The New Ipod Video (679 words)
- The Impact Of Seo Web Design On Your Online Success (912 words)
- The Importance Of Anti-virus Software (549 words)
- The Importance Of A Registry Cleaner (571 words)
- The Importance Of A Vulnerability Management Program (515 words)
This quality product contains 25 web Development articles with a total of 13364 words. The average length is 534 words.
BONUS for 25 web Development PLR articles, #71:
Find an overview file _index-of-web https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the web Development articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted web Development articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 web Development PLR articles, #71 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site related to web Development
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other web Development articles
[yes] can be used as web Development ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an web Development ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative web Development products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is .diz? .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-web Development-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable web Development content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other quality products with PLR.
Get 25 web Development PLR articles, #71 now!
Tags: web development cash