25 jewelry PLR articles, #11
salvador.tradebit.com brings you 25 jewelry PLR articles, #11
All jewelry articles are top notch, professionally written and come with PLR. The jewelry articles come in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you choose.
The structure of the jewelry articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality private label rights product is ready with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding jewelry content to your web site in minutes from now or published over time.
This product includes the jewelry articles:
- Jewelry Appraiser Services (382 words)
- Jewelry Becomes An Instant Classic (404 words)
- Jewelry Christmas Gifts That Sparkle And Shine (357 words)
- Jewelry Enhanced (613 words)
- Jewelry Making For Fun And Profit (481 words)
- Jewelry Meaning In The Jewish Tradition (562 words)
- Jewelry Of Semi-precious Stones: Stylish Things Of Beauty (326 words)
- Jewelry Store Software Will Help Small Jewelers Compete With The Ңig GuysҠ(387 words)
- Jewelry That Speaks Your Style (487 words)
- Jewelry Throughout Time (605 words)
- Jewelry ֠Blinging In Style (352 words)
- Jewelry ֠Women Simply Just Love Them (388 words)
- Jewlery As A Gift (518 words)
- Keeping Your Life Shimmering With Wholesale Jewelry (682 words)
- Keep The Sparkle In Your Diamond (640 words)
- Keep Up With Fashion Jewelry Trends At Bargain Prices (528 words)
- Lab-created Diamonds ֠Simulated Diamonds And Manufactured Diamonds Review (671 words)
- Lion Jewelry: The Pride Of Royalty (358 words)
- Location! Location! Location! Best Places To Shop For Pocket Watches (341 words)
- Looking After Your Engagement Ring Will Keep It In The Best Condition. (352 words)
- Looking Good DoesnӴ Have To Cost A Fortune ֠Buy Estate Jewelry (537 words)
- Loose Cubic Zirconia Stones: Understand Grades Of Quality Before Ordering Wholesale (551 words)
- Loose Cubic Zirconia: A Dazzling Array Of Cuts And Colors (461 words)
- Loose Cubic Zirconia: The Foundation For Beautiful Jewelry (496 words)
- Loose Cubic Zirconia: Your Guide To Simulated Diamonds (497 words)
This quality product includes 25 jewelry articles with a total of 11976 words. The average length is 479 words.
BONUS for 25 jewelry PLR articles, #11:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the jewelry articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted jewelry articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 jewelry PLR articles, #11 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site related to jewelry
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other jewelry articles
[yes] can be used as jewelry ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an jewelry ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative jewelry products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more high quality products with PLR
What is .diz? .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-jewelry-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable jewelry content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 jewelry PLR articles, #11 now!
Tags: jewelry cash