25 jewelry PLR articles, #17
salvador.tradebit.com brings you 25 jewelry PLR articles, #17
All jewelry articles are of high quality, were professionally written and come with PLR. They come in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you choose.
The structure of the jewelry articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality PLR product is built with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding jewelry content to your web site in minutes or published over time.
This product includes the jewelry articles:
- The Original Blue Gemstone (275 words)
- The Origin Of Cultured Pearls (572 words)
- The Pearl Necklace -- A Timeless Beauty (488 words)
- The Power Of Jewelry (522 words)
- The Power Of Pulsar (281 words)
- The Ring - Step Back In History (904 words)
- The Rise Of Silver (531 words)
- The Rolex Replica (647 words)
- The Romance Of Jewelry (953 words)
- The Tradition Of The Diamond Engagement Ring (644 words)
- The Universe Of Colored Gemstones Is Endlessly Fascinating (445 words)
- The Wonders Of 925 Silver (399 words)
- Things You Need To Know About Pearl Jewelry (849 words)
- Things You Need To Know When Creating With Gem Beads (437 words)
- Thinking About Buying Jewelry Online? Go For It! (625 words)
- Threader Earrings -- A Fashion Jewelry Success Story (360 words)
- Three Things You Should Know About Gold Wedding Bands (492 words)
- Timeless Jewelry Gifts For Your Loved Ones (580 words)
- Tips For Buying An Expensive Diamond Wedding Ring (598 words)
- Tips For Buying Big Diamonds On A Small Budget (648 words)
- Tips For Buying Diamond Rings And Other Fine Diamond Jewelry (515 words)
- Tips For Buying Estate Jewelry For Your Mother (830 words)
- Tips For Choosing Diamonds (599 words)
- Tips For Chosing The Ideal Jewelry To Match Your Wedding Dress (635 words)
- Tips For Men Buying Pearl Jewelry For Women (532 words)
This quality product provides 25 jewelry articles with a total of 14361 words. The average length is 574 words.
BONUS for 25 jewelry PLR articles, #17:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the jewelry articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted jewelry articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 jewelry PLR articles, #17 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about jewelry
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other jewelry articles
[yes] can be used as jewelry ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an jewelry ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative jewelry products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other quality products with PLR
How to use the .diz files? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-jewelry-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable jewelry content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 jewelry PLR articles, #17 now!
Tags: jewelry cash