25 jewelry PLR articles, #18
salvador.tradebit.com brings you 25 jewelry PLR articles, #18
All jewelry articles are of high quality, professionally written and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). The articles come in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the jewelry articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality jewelry related product is built for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding jewelry content to your web site in minutes from now or dripping over time.
This product includes the jewelry articles:
- Tips On Buying A Replica Watch! (454 words)
- Tips On Buying Gemstones (409 words)
- Tips On Buying Watches Online (449 words)
- Titanium Jewelry Myths (492 words)
- Titanium Vs. Gold, Silver And Platinum (370 words)
- Titanium Wedding Rings: Wave Of The Future? (507 words)
- Top 2 Eco Drive Citizen Moon Phase Watches (273 words)
- Top Performing Blue Angels Citizen Titanium Watch (269 words)
- Trade Secrets For Making Silver Jewelry Last A Lifetime (855 words)
- Trends For The Season: Celebrity Inspired Jewelry (518 words)
- Truth Behind The Reputation Of Italian Designer Jewelry (541 words)
- Turquoise Necklace Facts And Beliefs (331 words)
- Twelve Tips For Greater Enjoyment Of Your Gold And Silver Jewelry (470 words)
- Unconventional Pearl Jewelry: The New Fashion Trend (461 words)
- Understanding The Symbolic Nature Of "promise" Rings (597 words)
- Unique Designs - Vacheron Constantin Watches (331 words)
- Unique Mens Wedding Bands, - For When Common WonӴ Do. (829 words)
- Use Estate Earrings For A Classy Fashion Finish! (631 words)
- Use Jewelry Software To Control Inventory (418 words)
- Using A Jewelerӳ Loupe (451 words)
- Vintage Costume Jewelry: Yesterday‘s Fashion Today (422 words)
- Want Christmas Day To Last Forever - Then You Need To Do This (437 words)
- Watches (455 words)
- Wearing Jewelry Like A Pro - New Fun Ways To Wear Your Jewelry (657 words)
- Wear Animal Jewelry For An Alluring Natural Look (434 words)
This quality product contains 25 jewelry articles with a total of 12061 words. The average length is 482 words.
BONUS for 25 jewelry PLR articles, #18:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the jewelry articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted jewelry articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 jewelry PLR articles, #18 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site related to jewelry
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other jewelry articles
[yes] can be used as jewelry ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an jewelry ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative jewelry products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is .diz? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-jewelry-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable jewelry content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more quality products with private label rights.
Buy 25 jewelry PLR articles, #18 now!
Tags: jewelry cash