25 jewelry PLR articles, #3
25 jewelry PLR articles, #3: presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All jewelry articles are top notch and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). The articles come in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you like.
The structure of the jewelry articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality product is built with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding jewelry content to your web site instantly or published over time.
This product includes the jewelry articles:
- Body Jewelry (405 words)
- Body Jewelry - The Latest Fashion Statement (757 words)
- Body Jewelry And Today‘s Stars (465 words)
- Body Jewelry Enhancing The Beauty Of Your Body (464 words)
- Bracelets- Tips On How To Make Them (320 words)
- Bracelets (492 words)
- Bracelets Past And Prestent (700 words)
- Bracelets Through The Ages (489 words)
- Bracelets ֠Fashionable And Affordable Attractions And Various Bracelet Types. (297 words)
- Bridal Fashion Jewelry (523 words)
- Bridal Jewelry - Don‘t Just Wear It For The Wedding (333 words)
- Bridal Jewelry - The Final Touches That Count (305 words)
- Bridal Jewelry - The Icing On The Cake (334 words)
- Bridal Jewelry And The Dress (1366 words)
- Bridal Jewelry For The Radiant Bride (999 words)
- Bridal Jewelry Sets - A Great Combination To Pull Your Look Together (349 words)
- Bridal Jewelry: Fulfilling A Wedding Tradition (451 words)
- Bridal Sets & Bridesmaid Jewelry Sets - A Complete Bridal Look (517 words)
- Bridesmaid Jewelry - A Wonderful Gift. (305 words)
- Bridesmaid Jewelry And Your Closest Friends (424 words)
- Building A Jewelry Wardrobe: A Woman‘s Guide To Seven Jewelry Must-haves (1569 words)
- Buying A Luxury Watch (459 words)
- Buying A Watch As A Gift (342 words)
- Buying A Watch? You Might Want To Read This FirstŠ(665 words)
- Buying Diamonds: Selecting The Best Company (706 words)
This quality product contains 25 jewelry articles with a total of 14036 words. The average length is 561 words.
BONUS for 25 jewelry PLR articles, #3:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the jewelry articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted jewelry articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 jewelry PLR articles, #3 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about jewelry
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other jewelry articles
[yes] can be used as jewelry ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an jewelry ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative jewelry products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more high quality products with PLR
What is .diz? The .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-jewelry-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable jewelry content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 jewelry PLR articles, #3 now!
Tags: jewelry cash