25 credit PLR articles, #28
25 credit PLR articles, #28 - brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All credit articles are of high quality, were professionally written and come with private label rights. They are in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the credit articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality PLR product was built with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding credit content to your web site in an instant or dripping over time.
This product includes the credit articles:
- Credit Score Repair ֠The Higher Your Score, The Better For Your Credit (449 words)
- Credit Scoring (523 words)
- Credit Scoring - Does It Matter? (602 words)
- Credit Scoring For Beginners (509 words)
- Credit Terminology Explained (704 words)
- Credit Tips (581 words)
- Credit https://www.tradebit.com Help Make Homes More Affordable (347 words)
- Credit https://www.tradebit.com: The Cheaper Alternative? (1178 words)
- Credit https://www.tradebit.com: What You Need To Know (326 words)
- Credit Where Credit‘s Due (386 words)
- Danger - Banks Ahead! (1556 words)
- Dealing With Credit Card Debt (464 words)
- Dealing With Debt (650 words)
- Debit Card Stats Outline Payday Loan Flexibility (508 words)
- Debt Collection (309 words)
- Debt Collection And The Law - Know Your Rights (366 words)
- Debt Money And Happiness (287 words)
- Debt Vs Credit Cards (402 words)
- Deciding If An Instant Approval Credit Card Is Right For You (667 words)
- Deciding If Cheap Credit Cards Are The Best Choice For You (603 words)
- Deciding Which Reward Credit Card Is Right For You (601 words)
- Detailed Information About Business Gold Delta Skymiles From American Express (416 words)
- Details Of The Blue Sky From American Express Application (293 words)
- Details Of The Borders Rewards Card Application (336 words)
- Details Of The Chase Platinum Business Card Application (341 words)
This quality product contains 25 credit articles with a total of 13404 words. The average length is 536 words.
BONUS for 25 credit PLR articles, #28:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the credit articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted credit articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 credit PLR articles, #28 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about credit
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other credit articles
[yes] can be used as credit ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an credit ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative credit products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more high quality products with private label rights
How to use the .diz files? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-credit-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable credit content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 credit PLR articles, #28 now!
Tags: credit cash