25 credit PLR articles, #30
salvador.tradebit.com brings you 25 credit PLR articles, #30
All credit articles are top notch and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). The articles are in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the credit articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality product was prepared for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding credit content to your web site in an instant or dripping over time.
This product includes the credit articles:
- Did Your Credit Score Today? (704 words)
- Did You Know Not All Gas Cards Are The Same? (524 words)
- Differentiating Between Credit Cards For College Students (652 words)
- Different Types Of Credit Card (410 words)
- Diminish The Fear Of Credit Card Fraud (468 words)
- Disadvantages Of Prepaid Credit Cards (333 words)
- Discover Credit Cards: A Look At The Top 3 (586 words)
- Discover Credit Card, For Rewards You Want (493 words)
- Discover The Parts Of A Credit Report And What They Mean (648 words)
- Disney Credit Cards (519 words)
- Disputing Credit Card Charges (636 words)
- Disputing Credit Reportsطhat You Need To Know (658 words)
- Divorce And Creditסre You Liable? (765 words)
- Divorce And Credit Card Debt (450 words)
- Diy Credit Repair Tips (684 words)
- Do-it-yourself Credit Repair (572 words)
- Dodge Those Credit Card Fees (460 words)
- Does A Reward Credit Card Fleece You Or Reward You? (623 words)
- Does Credit Card Consolidation Actually Lower The Rate Of Interest? (347 words)
- Does Your Child Know What A Credit Card Is? (541 words)
- Don‘t Carry A Balance On Credit Cards (386 words)
- DonӴ Despair With Credit Repair (457 words)
- Don‘t Let Bad Credit Become Your Personal Disaster (478 words)
- DonӴ Lose Your Home! Contact A Bankruptcy Attorney Today! (449 words)
- Do A Credit Application Today (409 words)
This quality product includes 25 credit articles with a total of 13252 words. The average length is 530 words.
BONUS for 25 credit PLR articles, #30:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the credit articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted credit articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 credit PLR articles, #30 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site related to credit
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other credit articles
[yes] can be used as credit ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an credit ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative credit products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other quality products with PLR
How to use the .diz files? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-credit-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable credit content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 credit PLR articles, #30 now!
Tags: credit cash