25 credit PLR articles, #31
25 credit PLR articles, #31 - brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All credit articles are top notch, were professionally written and come with private label rights (PLR). The credit articles come in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the credit articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality PLR product is prepared for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding credit content to your web site in minutes from now or published over time.
This product includes the credit articles:
- Do Credit Repair Yourself ֠No One Else Can Do It For You (416 words)
- Do I Need That Credit Card? (407 words)
- Do You Have A Business Credit Card? (303 words)
- Do You Have Healthy Credit? (726 words)
- Do You Have Negative Credit Information In Your Credit Report? (807 words)
- Do You Have Too Many Credit Cards? (768 words)
- Do You Know An Identity Thief? (547 words)
- Do You Know How To Spot Credit Repair Scams? (426 words)
- Do You Know The Difference Between A Hard Inquiry And A Soft One? (512 words)
- Do You Need A Credit Card? (414 words)
- Do You Need Credit Or Insurance? (1607 words)
- Do You Need To Improve? Credit Scores Count. (477 words)
- Do You Qualify For A College Student Credit Card? (494 words)
- Do You Qualify For A Low Interest Rate Credit Card? (355 words)
- Do You Really Know How To Improve Your Credit? (383 words)
- Drawbacks Of Cash Advance Through Credit Cards (424 words)
- Dying To Buy A Home? Dealing With Bad Credit (449 words)
- Earn Extra Income; Start Distributing Credit Cards Yourself (535 words)
- Earn Free Airline Tickets With An Airline Credit Card (620 words)
- Earn Free Flights With Airline Credit Card Deals (518 words)
- Earn Money With Rewards Credit Cards (488 words)
- Earn Rewards Every Time You Use Your Credit Card (506 words)
- Easier Shopping At https://www.tradebit.com! (431 words)
- Easing Credit Card Worries (410 words)
- Easy Credit Repair Done Yourself (574 words)
This quality product provides 25 credit articles with a total of 13597 words. The average length is 543 words.
BONUS for 25 credit PLR articles, #31:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the credit articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted credit articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 credit PLR articles, #31 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about credit
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other credit articles
[yes] can be used as credit ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an credit ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative credit products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is this .diz thing? .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product instantly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-credit-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used only for publishable credit content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other quality products with PLR.
Get 25 credit PLR articles, #31 now!
Tags: credit cash