25 credit PLR articles, #46
25 credit PLR articles, #46: presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All credit articles are top notch, professionally written and come with PLR. The credit articles come in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you choose.
The structure of the credit articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality product was built with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding credit content to your web site in minutes or dripping over time.
This product includes the credit articles:
- Introduction To Credit Cards Terminology (514 words)
- Introductory Rate Credit Cards: Some Popular Features (489 words)
- In College? Find The Best Student Credit Card (291 words)
- Is An Instant Approval Credit Card Really Instant? (602 words)
- Is A 0 Apr Credit Card Legitimate? (517 words)
- Is A Prepaid Credit Card Right For You? (437 words)
- Is A Student Credit Card Actually A Credit Trap? (671 words)
- Is Cashback The Future For Credit Cards? (579 words)
- Is Credit Card Apr All That Counts? (554 words)
- Is It Easy To Establish Credit History? (403 words)
- Is Your Credit Card Good Enough? (562 words)
- Is Your Credit Card Secure? (380 words)
- Is Your Credit Rating Grating? (496 words)
- Is Your Credit Report Costing You Money? (1583 words)
- Is Your Rewards Credit Card The Right One? (680 words)
- Itӳ Easy To Find A 0 Apr Credit Card (556 words)
- It‘s Normal To Use Credit? (738 words)
- Jet Blue From American Express (574 words)
- Know How To Get The Best Credit Card Deal (435 words)
- Know More About The History Of Credit Cards (359 words)
- Know More About Your Credit Report (616 words)
- Know Your Cash Back Credit Card (523 words)
- Know Your Privileges When Using A Credit Card (375 words)
- Leaping Miles With Airline Miles Credit Cards (618 words)
- Learning More About Visa Credit Card (425 words)
This quality product contains 25 credit articles with a total of 13977 words. The average length is 559 words.
BONUS for 25 credit PLR articles, #46:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the credit articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted credit articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 credit PLR articles, #46 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site related to credit
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other credit articles
[yes] can be used as credit ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an credit ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative credit products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more high quality products with PLR
.diz? The .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-credit-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable credit content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 credit PLR articles, #46 now!
Tags: credit cash