25 credit PLR articles, #54
salvador.tradebit.com brings you 25 credit PLR articles, #54
All credit articles are of high quality, professionally written and come with private label rights (PLR). The credit articles come in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you want to use.
The structure of the credit articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality product is prepared for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding credit content to your web site instantly or published over time.
This product includes the credit articles:
- Rewards Credit Cards And You (493 words)
- Rewards Credit Cards Programs (498 words)
- Rewards Credit Cards ֠Are They Really A Sweet Deal? (657 words)
- Rewards Credit Card - Helping You Take That Dream Vacation (468 words)
- Rewards Credit Card - Most Popular Rewards (498 words)
- Rewards Credit Card Offer Sweet Perks (582 words)
- Rewards Credit Card ֠How To Find The Best One For You (536 words)
- Rewards Or Cash Back ֠Credit Card Choices (525 words)
- Reward Credit Cards - An Introduction (669 words)
- Reward Credit Cards - Benefit While Building Credit (465 words)
- Reward Credit Cards - Leverage Your Spending (624 words)
- Reward Credit Card - Helping You Take That Dream Vacation (468 words)
- Reward Credit Card Can Measure Up Well (519 words)
- Reward Credit Card Or Cash Back -- Which Is Better? (607 words)
- Reward Or Cash Back Credit Cards ֠Maximising Your Returns (651 words)
- Save Easily With Blue Sky From American Express (560 words)
- Save Money By Understanding Your Credit Card (564 words)
- Save Money Using A Credit Card (476 words)
- Save Money With A Balance Transfer Credit Card (684 words)
- Save Money With A Credit Card Balance Transfer (487 words)
- Save Money With Cash Back Credit Cards (753 words)
- Save On A Credit Card ֠Transfer Your Balance (524 words)
- Saving Money Can Help You Avoid Bad Credit (652 words)
- Saving Money Over The Christmas Period (419 words)
- Say Cheese (247 words)
This quality product contains 25 credit articles with a total of 13626 words. The average length is 545 words.
BONUS for 25 credit PLR articles, #54:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the credit articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted credit articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 credit PLR articles, #54 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about credit
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other credit articles
[yes] can be used as credit ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an credit ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative credit products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
.diz? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-credit-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable credit content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more quality products with PLR.
Get 25 credit PLR articles, #54 now!
Tags: credit cash