25 credit PLR articles, #62
25 credit PLR articles, #62 - brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All credit articles are of high quality, were professionally written and come with private label rights (PLR). The credit articles are in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the credit articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality private label rights product is prepared for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding credit content to your web site in minutes or dripping over time.
This product includes the credit articles:
- Three Simple Ways To Use My Credit Repair Tips And Save Thousands! (1546 words)
- Three Steps To Repairing Your Credit (613 words)
- Time To Consider Your Home Equity Line Of Credit? (478 words)
- Time To Start Using Those 0% Credit Cards (528 words)
- Tips For Avoiding Credit Card Fraud (418 words)
- Tips For Choosing A Credit Card (319 words)
- Tips For Credit Card (423 words)
- Tips For Credit Card Approval (416 words)
- Tips For Using A Student Credit Card (355 words)
- Tips On Establishing A Credit History (662 words)
- Tips On Finding The Best Credit Card Deals (471 words)
- Tips On Getting More From Your Credit Card Rewards Program (522 words)
- Tips On How To Use Credit Card Rewards Smartly (608 words)
- Tips To Avoid Gaining A Bad Credit Rating With Your Mortgage (614 words)
- Tips To Improve Your Credit Score (333 words)
- Too Young To Have A Credit Card? (581 words)
- Top 10 Ways To Repair Your Credit Score (447 words)
- Top 3 Credit Mistakes Which Will Harm Your Credit Scores (595 words)
- Top 5 Tips To Fixing Your Credit Report (487 words)
- Top 5 Tips To Prevent Credit Card Fraud (517 words)
- Top 7 Questions About Your Credit Score (673 words)
- Top Tips To Improve Your Credit Score (472 words)
- Toss Your Credit Card Debt And Add Real Alternatives (539 words)
- Travel Credit Cards (494 words)
- Travel Credit Card - Planning That European Vacation (521 words)
This quality product provides 25 credit articles with a total of 13632 words. The average length is 545 words.
BONUS for 25 credit PLR articles, #62:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the credit articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted credit articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 credit PLR articles, #62 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to credit
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other credit articles
[yes] can be used as credit ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an credit ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative credit products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is .diz? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-credit-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable credit content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more quality products with PLR.
Buy 25 credit PLR articles, #62 now!
Tags: credit cash