25 credit PLR articles, #63
25 credit PLR articles, #63 is presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All credit articles are of high quality and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). The credit articles come in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you like.
The structure of the credit articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality product was prepared with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding credit content to your web site instantly or dripping over time.
This product includes the credit articles:
- Travel Rewards From Using Your Credit Card (440 words)
- Treat Yourself With A Rewards Credit Card (506 words)
- Tricks Credit Card Companies Use To Ramp Up Your Bills (637 words)
- True Credit Secrets (1294 words)
- Two Ways To Begin Repairing Your Credit (509 words)
- Types Of Credit Card (410 words)
- Types Of Credit Cards (415 words)
- Understanding And Maintaining A Good Credit History (372 words)
- Understanding College Credit Cards (426 words)
- Understanding Credit Repair Building (804 words)
- Understanding Different Types Of Reward Credit Cards (623 words)
- Understanding How Merchant Credit Card Services Are Processed (406 words)
- Understanding Personal Credit Can Help You Have Better Purchasing Power (507 words)
- Understanding Rebate Credit Cards (514 words)
- Understanding Small Business Credit Cards (496 words)
- Understanding The 0% Intro Rates Credit Cards (427 words)
- Understanding The Cash Back Credit Card (632 words)
- Understanding The Ins And Outs Of Nyour Credit Score (1618 words)
- Understanding The Rewards Credit Card (508 words)
- Understanding Your Credit Report (374 words)
- Understand Credit Card Companies (402 words)
- Understand Credit Terminology (405 words)
- Undertaking Credit Repair On Your Own (what To Do And What Not To Do) (737 words)
- Uses And Access To Credit Reports (329 words)
- Use Credit Cards Wisely (427 words)
This quality product provides 25 credit articles with a total of 14218 words. The average length is 568 words.
BONUS for 25 credit PLR articles, #63:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the credit articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted credit articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 credit PLR articles, #63 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about credit
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other credit articles
[yes] can be used as credit ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an credit ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative credit products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other high quality products with private label rights
What is this .diz thing? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-credit-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable credit content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 credit PLR articles, #63 now!
Tags: credit cash