25 insurance PLR articles, #34
salvador.tradebit.com brings you 25 insurance PLR articles, #34
All insurance articles are top notch and come with private label rights. The articles come in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you like.
The structure of the insurance articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality PLR product is ready for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding insurance content to your web site in an instant or dripping over time.
This product includes the insurance articles:
- Whole Life Insurance Or Term Life Insurance: Which Is Right For You? (407 words)
- Whole Life Insurance Tips (359 words)
- Why Buy Level Term Life Insurance? (315 words)
- Why Buy Travel Insurance? (432 words)
- Why Comparing Saves Pounds On Insurance Premiums (326 words)
- Why Do Health Insurance Rates Go Up? (417 words)
- Why Do You Need Dental Insurance? (352 words)
- Why Families Shouldn‘t Be Without Term Life Insurance (817 words)
- Why Is Your Car Insurance So Expensive? (564 words)
- Why Itӳ Important To Know All About Your Insurance Policy (502 words)
- Why Should I Go To A Life Insurance Broker? (405 words)
- Why Should You Get A Homeowner Insurance? (324 words)
- Why Should You Get Life Insurance? (498 words)
- Why Should You Have Blue Cross? (636 words)
- Why Should You Shop Around For Auto Insurance? (419 words)
- Why Sports Cars Cost More To Insure (406 words)
- Why This Lawyer Says You Should Buy Car Insurance From An Independent Broker (721 words)
- Why You Need Auto Insurance... (459 words)
- Why You Need Disability Insurance (413 words)
- Why You Need Health Insurance? (475 words)
- Why You Should Consider Pet Insurance For Your Family Pet (454 words)
- Will Your Auto Insurance Weather The Storm? (426 words)
- Worried About Your Future? (619 words)
- Would You Like To Agency Insurance Software (293 words)
- Would You Like To Save Big Money On Your Auto Insurance And Reduce Your Risk Of Auto Theft? (430 words)
This quality product provides 25 insurance articles with a total of 11469 words. The average length is 458 words.
BONUS for 25 insurance PLR articles, #34:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the insurance articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted insurance articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 insurance PLR articles, #34 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about insurance
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other insurance articles
[yes] can be used as insurance ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an insurance ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative insurance products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is this .diz thing? .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product instantly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-insurance-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable insurance content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more high quality products with private label rights.
Buy 25 insurance PLR articles, #34 now!
Tags: insurance cash