25 mortgage PLR articles, #26
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 mortgage PLR articles, #26
All mortgage articles are top notch and come with private label rights. The mortgage articles come in the comfortable .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the mortgage articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality mortgage related product is prepared with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding mortgage content to your web site in minutes or dripping over time.
This product includes the mortgage articles:
- Reversed Mortgage Brings Hope To The Aged (807 words)
- Reverse Annuity Mortgage ֠Tapping Into Your Equity (419 words)
- Reverse Mortgage- Is It A Big Risk? (433 words)
- Reverse Mortgage (477 words)
- Reverse Mortgages - Get The Money You Need - Part 1 Of 4 (500 words)
- Reverse Mortgages - Get The Money You Need - Part 2 Of 4 (641 words)
- Reverse Mortgages And Government Benefits (426 words)
- Reverse Mortgages Can Benefit Elderly (397 words)
- Reverse Mortgages Evaluated With A Mortgage Calculator (561 words)
- Reverse Mortgages For Seniors (426 words)
- Reverse Mortgages ֠A Tax Free Income For Senior Citizens (1290 words)
- Reverse Mortgages ֠Funding Retirement (318 words)
- Reverse Mortgage Information (571 words)
- Reverse Mortgage Information - Who Qualifies For Reverse Mortgages (439 words)
- Reverse Mortgage Lenders (439 words)
- Reverse Mortgage: A Dignified Way For Retirees To Supplement Income And Take Care Of Expenses (1118 words)
- Rhode Island Mortgage - What To Expect When Buying A Home In Rhode Island (289 words)
- Right To Buy: Your Right To Buy Your Home (639 words)
- Save Thousands By Prepaying Your Mortgage (384 words)
- Searching For Mortgage Rates-how To Utilize The Internet (757 words)
- Second Homes And Mortgages (347 words)
- Second Mortgages Can Cap Housing Costs (557 words)
- Second Mortgages Or A Further Advance (411 words)
- Second Mortgages: What You Need To Know (522 words)
- Second Mortgage A Good First Step (430 words)
This quality product contains 25 mortgage articles with a total of 13598 words. The average length is 543 words.
BONUS for 25 mortgage PLR articles, #26:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the mortgage articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted mortgage articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 mortgage PLR articles, #26 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about mortgage
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other mortgage articles
[yes] can be used as mortgage ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an mortgage ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative mortgage products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
.diz? .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product instantly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-mortgage-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable mortgage content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other high quality products with private label rights.
Buy 25 mortgage PLR articles, #26 now!
Tags: mortgage cash