25 personal Finance PLR articles, #3
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 personal Finance PLR articles, #3
All personal Finance articles are top notch, were professionally written and come with private label rights. The articles are in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the personal Finance articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality PLR product is built with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding personal Finance content to your web site in minutes or dripping over time.
This product includes the personal Finance articles:
- Budgeting For Emergency Funds? (445 words)
- Budgeting: The Critical Flaw That Causes Most Budgets To Fail (970 words)
- Budget Backyard Family Vacations (401 words)
- Budget For The Future (436 words)
- Budget Your Way To Success (471 words)
- Building An Emergency Fund - A Vital Part Of Financial Planning (616 words)
- Building Confidence In Your Retirement Future (520 words)
- Building Long-term Energy Savings Into Your Home (406 words)
- Building Residual Income (440 words)
- Cash Advance Loans - Online Financial Help In A Hurry (382 words)
- Cash Advance Loans Online - The Plus Side (310 words)
- Cash Advance Loans Online - The Real Truth (321 words)
- Cash Is King (515 words)
- Cash Loans: Getting Urgent Help Is Easy Now (223 words)
- Cash Loans: It Is Easy To Get Money Quickly Now (117 words)
- Change A Light, Change The World With Energy Star (337 words)
- Changing You Spending Habits (511 words)
- Checks And Balances (447 words)
- Check Out These Check Facts (357 words)
- Consumers Bear Brunt Of Cold Winter (353 words)
- Consumer Confidence In Banking Takes A Hit (342 words)
- Convert To Roth Ira Regardless Of Income ֠2010 (415 words)
- Correcting Four Common Money Mistakes (377 words)
- Cost-effective Ways To Cool Your Home (407 words)
- Creating Surplus Cash For Savings And Investments (870 words)
This quality product includes 25 personal Finance articles with a total of 10989 words. The average length is 439 words.
BONUS for 25 personal Finance PLR articles, #3:
Find an overview file _index-of-personal https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the personal Finance articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted personal Finance articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 personal Finance PLR articles, #3 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about personal Finance
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other personal Finance articles
[yes] can be used as personal Finance ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an personal Finance ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative personal Finance products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other quality products with PLR
What is .diz? The .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-personal Finance-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable personal Finance content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 personal Finance PLR articles, #3 now!
Tags: personal finance cash