25 cooking PLR articles, #8
salvador.tradebit.com brings you 25 cooking PLR articles, #8
All cooking articles are top notch, were professionally written and come with PLR. The articles are in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you prefer.
The structure of the cooking articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality PLR product is ready for direct and easy use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding cooking content to your web site instantly or published over time.
This product includes the cooking articles:
- The History Of TiramisuҠCake: Where And How This Famous Dessert Was Invented (771 words)
- The Importance Of Food Elements (1357 words)
- The Joy Of Cooking ֠https://www.tradebit.com Is Way Beyond Juliaӳ Kitchen (254 words)
- The Magic Of Blueberries ֠Sweet, Juicy And Good For Your Health (577 words)
- The Missing Ingredient (843 words)
- The Perfect Pot For Every Preparation (626 words)
- The Principles Of Scientific Cooking. (1191 words)
- The Scoop On Soup (1427 words)
- The Secret To Preparing The Perfect Paella (616 words)
- The Sweetness Of Grilling: Create Scrumptious Desserts Without Heating Up The Kitchen (546 words)
- The Thrill Of A Safe Grill (348 words)
- The Well-stocked Kitchen Starts With Cutting-edge Knives (552 words)
- Thrill Friends And Family With A "make It Yourself" Pizza Party (345 words)
- Tips For A Perfect Low Carb Cheesecake (422 words)
- Tips For Making Homemade Bread (347 words)
- Tips For Spicing Up Seafood (583 words)
- Toaster Oven ֠Some Things To Know About (538 words)
- Top 3 Reasons Why You Need Cookie Recipes (394 words)
- Traditional Balsamic Vinegar For Oil And Vinegar Recipes And Gifts (699 words)
- Turkey Gravy Secrets Revealed (491 words)
- Turkey The Old-fashioned Way (1392 words)
- Types Of Cookware: Pots And Pans (652 words)
- Use The Perfect Flatware (410 words)
- Using Barbecue Smokers For Added Flavor And Tenderness (646 words)
- Using Overstock Sites On The Net For Cookware Purchases (413 words)
- What To Serve As The Main Course For Your Dinner Party (307 words)
- Why Go To A Culinary School? (469 words)
This quality product includes 27 cooking articles with a total of 17216 words. The average length is 637 words.
BONUS for 25 cooking PLR articles, #8:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the cooking articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted cooking articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 cooking PLR articles, #8 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site related to cooking
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other cooking articles
[yes] can be used as cooking ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an cooking ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative cooking products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is .diz? .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product instantly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-cooking-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable cooking content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more quality products with PLR.
Buy 25 cooking PLR articles, #8 now!
Tags: cooking cash