25 wine PLR articles, #38
25 wine PLR articles, #38: presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All wine articles are top notch, professionally written and come with PLR. The articles come in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the wine articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality PLR product was built with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding wine content to your web site instantly or dripping over time.
This product includes the wine articles:
- Tips On How To Use A Smoker (519 words)
- Tips To Buy Online Organic Foods (504 words)
- Tired Of The Same Old Wine? Try A Prize-winning Variety (309 words)
- Toast Of The Town: Wine As A Preventative Medicine (383 words)
- Todays Wine Cellars Have Not Changed That Much (521 words)
- Tofu Is A Wonder Food (401 words)
- Top 10 Appliances Must Haves (650 words)
- Top 10 Best Brownie Recipes (340 words)
- Top 10 Best Chili Recipes (424 words)
- Top 10 Best Milkshake Recipes (364 words)
- Top 10 Best Smoothie Recipes (360 words)
- Top Coffee Recipes To Impress The Loved Ones (485 words)
- Top Ten Superbowl Snack Foods (1075 words)
- Top Tips: What To Look For When Buying An Espresso Machine (305 words)
- Tour The World To Avoid Botheration Of Getting Coffee Makers (722 words)
- To Brew Or Not To Brew: Home Wine Brewing Kits (461 words)
- Trends In The Wholesale And Retail Loose Leaf Tea Industry (790 words)
- True Paella From Spain (396 words)
- Try A Thermal Coffee Machine For Your Home (361 words)
- Try Cappuccino From Fair Trade Coffee Beans (340 words)
- Try Some Worldy Coffee Makers (523 words)
- Two Bbq Recipes (404 words)
- Types Of Beer (410 words)
- Types Of Chinese Teacups (503 words)
- Types Of Chocolate (498 words)
This quality product includes 25 wine articles with a total of 12048 words. The average length is 481 words.
BONUS for 25 wine PLR articles, #38:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the wine articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted wine articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 wine PLR articles, #38 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about wine
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other wine articles
[yes] can be used as wine ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an wine ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative wine products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other high quality products with PLR
What is this .diz thing? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-wine-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable wine content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 wine PLR articles, #38 now!
Tags: wine cash