25 medicine PLR articles, #19
salvador.tradebit.com brings you 25 medicine PLR articles, #19
All medicine articles are top notch and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). They come in the comfortable .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the medicine articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality medicine related product was prepared for direct and easy use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding medicine content to your web site in an instant or dripping over time.
This product includes the medicine articles:
- Hospitalists: Can You "catch" One In The Hospital? (692 words)
- How Are Antioxidants Linked To Anti-aging? (716 words)
- How A First Aid Kit Saved My Life (519 words)
- How Dangerous Are Painkillers? (435 words)
- How Did I End Up With Diabetes? (379 words)
- How Dirty Dishes And Stale Bread Saved The World (334 words)
- How Does A Diuretic Work For High Blood Pressure (377 words)
- How Does Knee Surgery Work? (430 words)
- How Does Laser Eye Surgery Affect The Eyes? (382 words)
- How Do You Know What To Expect From Laser Eye Surgery? (402 words)
- How Drug And Alcohol Testing Are Carried Out On Drivers (503 words)
- How Flax Seed Improves Your Health! (378 words)
- How Food Allergy Can Kill Or Save You (584 words)
- How Is Leukemia Treated? (437 words)
- How Is Sickle Cell Anemia Treated? (432 words)
- How Lasik Surgery Works (490 words)
- How Lasik Vision Correction Works (355 words)
- How Long Does A Lasik Eye Operation Last? (386 words)
- How Long Is The Healing Time After Lasik Surgery (380 words)
- How Much Are Your Spending At The Pharmacy (705 words)
- How Much Will Your Prescriptions Cost You? (849 words)
- How Tca Skin Peels Work (586 words)
- How The Blue Cross Works (424 words)
- How To Buy Prescription Drugs Online (543 words)
- How To Choose The Right Diet Pill? (309 words)
This quality product contains 25 medicine articles with a total of 12027 words. The average length is 481 words.
BONUS for 25 medicine PLR articles, #19:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the medicine articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted medicine articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 medicine PLR articles, #19 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about medicine
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other medicine articles
[yes] can be used as medicine ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an medicine ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative medicine products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other high quality products with private label rights
.diz? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-medicine-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable medicine content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 medicine PLR articles, #19 now!
Tags: medicine cash