25 medicine PLR articles, #25
25 medicine PLR articles, #25: brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All medicine articles are of high quality and come with private label rights. The articles come in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you like.
The structure of the medicine articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality private label rights product was prepared for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding medicine content to your web site in minutes from now or published over time.
This product includes the medicine articles:
- Lasik Lose Those Glasses For Good! (411 words)
- Lasik Md - How To Find The Right Doctor! (438 words)
- Lasik Procedures Explained - Can It Help Your Blurred Vision? (324 words)
- Lasik Replaces Eye Glasses! (332 words)
- Lasik Surgery (501 words)
- Lasik Surgery - Terms You Should Know (395 words)
- Lasik Surgery: Frequently Asked Questions (671 words)
- Lasik Surgery: What Happens Before And During Surgery (512 words)
- Lasik Vision Correction - Throw Away Those Eyeglasses And Enjoy Life To The Fullest (348 words)
- Lasik: After The Surgery (478 words)
- Laughter Can Be The Best Medicine (412 words)
- Learning About Migraine Treatments (507 words)
- Learn About Gout And Simple Ways To Treat It (621 words)
- Learn About Microdermabrasion (530 words)
- Learn About Swimmers Ear (512 words)
- Learn About The Many Colon Cleanse Products (544 words)
- Learn Current Trends Laser Dentistry With World Leading Exponents (713 words)
- Learn More About Laser Eye Surgery (585 words)
- Leucatin Believed To Aid In Natural Treatment Of Nail Fungus (412 words)
- Leucoderma - White Spots And Patches (562 words)
- Light Therapy - A Cure For Skin Problems And Other Disorders (695 words)
- Littman Stethoscopes -spares And Accessories For The Doctor And Nurse (523 words)
- Living Behind The Ear - Hearing Aids (277 words)
- Living With And Treating Migraine Headaches (527 words)
- Living With Chronic Low Back Pain (288 words)
This quality product includes 25 medicine articles with a total of 12118 words. The average length is 484 words.
BONUS for 25 medicine PLR articles, #25:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the medicine articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted medicine articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 medicine PLR articles, #25 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about medicine
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other medicine articles
[yes] can be used as medicine ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an medicine ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative medicine products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more high quality products with private label rights
How to use the .diz files? The .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-medicine-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable medicine content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 medicine PLR articles, #25 now!
Tags: medicine cash