25 medicine PLR articles, #6
25 medicine PLR articles, #6 - brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All medicine articles are of high quality, were professionally written and come with private label rights. The medicine articles are in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you like.
The structure of the medicine articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality product is prepared with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding medicine content to your web site in minutes or published over time.
This product includes the medicine articles:
- Buy Medicines From Home (587 words)
- Buy Meds From Canadian Companies (606 words)
- Canada Vs. Medicare (212 words)
- Canadian Drugs (293 words)
- Canadian Pharmacy Brings Outside Perspective To Medicare Part D (474 words)
- Candida Fungus/ Yeast Infection And Cancer. (369 words)
- Can A Canadian Pharmacy Provide Identical Medications? (520 words)
- Can Detox Tea Relieve Stress? (383 words)
- Can Flaxseed Cure Cancer? (354 words)
- Can Flaxseed Enhance Our Immune System? (321 words)
- Can Flaxseed Prevent Heart Disease? (353 words)
- Can Flaxseed Reduce Blood Clots? (309 words)
- Can Hair Dye Cause Cancer In Women? (383 words)
- Can Heel Pain Be Cured? (353 words)
- Can I Use A Canadian Pharmacy With Medicare Part D? (478 words)
- Can Rat Poison Cure Heart Attacks? (404 words)
- Can Toxic Shock Syndrome Affect Anyone? (351 words)
- Can Toxic Shock Syndrome Be Prevented? (519 words)
- Can You Get Free Treatment For Bipolar Disorder? (410 words)
- Caring For Your Colon (361 words)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - A Secondary Effect (474 words)
- Carrier Oils In Aromatherapy (607 words)
- Cataracts & What You Can Do About Them (433 words)
- Cataract ֠What Causes It? (470 words)
- Catheter - Is It Really Necessary? (430 words)
- You‘re Considering Plastic Surgery - But Do You Really Need To Go Under The Knife? (446 words)
This quality product provides 26 medicine articles with a total of 10900 words. The average length is 419 words.
BONUS for 25 medicine PLR articles, #6:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the medicine articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted medicine articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 medicine PLR articles, #6 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to medicine
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other medicine articles
[yes] can be used as medicine ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an medicine ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative medicine products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
.diz? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product instantly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-medicine-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable medicine content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other quality products with private label rights.
Buy 25 medicine PLR articles, #6 now!
Tags: medicine cash