25 parenting PLR articles, #12
25 parenting PLR articles, #12 - presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All parenting articles are top notch, professionally written and come with PLR. They come in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the parenting articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality parenting related product is built with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding parenting content to your web site in minutes or published over time.
This product includes the parenting articles:
- Hindu Baby Names And Their Meanings (444 words)
- Home Remedies For Baby Eczema (506 words)
- Home Schooling Parents: How To Be A Good Home School Teacher (421 words)
- Honing Your Parenting Skills And Teaching Manners (478 words)
- How An Adopted Person Can Find Their Birth Family (1152 words)
- How Baby Monitors Work (671 words)
- How Can I Motivate My Child? (1594 words)
- How Can You Build Your Child‘s Self Esteem? (563 words)
- How Do I Get My Child To Be Polite? (208 words)
- How Fire-safe Is Your School? (448 words)
- How Fit Is Your Kid (416 words)
- How Important Is It To Buy A Lightweight Stroller Or Pushchair? (327 words)
- How Mothers Can And Should Really Enjoy A Hot Bubble Bath (394 words)
- How Much Activity Is Too Much? (522 words)
- How Often Does Child Sexual Abuse Get Reported? (774 words)
- How Parents Can Affect Their Children‘s Weight (613 words)
- How Safe Is Your Child‘s School? (353 words)
- How Soon Should I Teach My Kid To Save? (315 words)
- How To Balance Working At Home And Raising Your Kids (552 words)
- How To Be The "ultimate" Parent (1380 words)
- How To Choose Unusual / Unique Baby Names (863 words)
- How To Cope With Stay At Home Burnout (537 words)
- How To Create Memorable Gifts For Children (461 words)
- How To Detect Autism In Child (626 words)
- How To Discipline During The Terrible Twos (634 words)
This quality product contains 25 parenting articles with a total of 15252 words. The average length is 610 words.
BONUS for 25 parenting PLR articles, #12:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the parenting articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted parenting articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 parenting PLR articles, #12 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about parenting
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other parenting articles
[yes] can be used as parenting ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an parenting ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative parenting products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is .diz? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (=not-parenting-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable parenting content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other quality products with PLR.
Buy 25 parenting PLR articles, #12 now!
Tags: parenting cash