25 parenting PLR articles, #13
salvador.tradebit.com brings you 25 parenting PLR articles, #13
All parenting articles are of high quality and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). They are in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you choose.
The structure of the parenting articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality PLR product is prepared with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding parenting content to your web site instantly or published over time.
This product includes the parenting articles:
- How To Fail As A Parent (509 words)
- How To Find Out If Your Child Is Doing Drugs - Home Drug Testing Kits (508 words)
- How To Find The Best Nanny Jobs (494 words)
- How To Get A Toddler To Eat Fish (302 words)
- How To Get More Involved In Your Child‘s Education (276 words)
- How To Get Your Child To Think For Themselves (686 words)
- How To Get Your Kids To Be More Active (475 words)
- How To Get Your Kid To Clean Their Room (388 words)
- How To Get Your Toddler To Eat Well (498 words)
- How To Grow A Zen Child (993 words)
- How To Help Your Kids Succeed In School All Year/afa (291 words)
- How To Introduce Baby Food To Your Baby (518 words)
- How To Keep Kids Active And Entertained (438 words)
- How To Keep Your Kids Entertained Over The Holidays. (424 words)
- How To Motivate A Child (543 words)
- How To Overcome Your Bipolar Disorder And Depression As A Parent (323 words)
- How To Overcome Your Child‘s Lying: Three Step Lying Solution (728 words)
- How To Potty Train In Two Days (893 words)
- How To Prevent Your Child From Having Problems At Daycare Or School (549 words)
- How To Raise A Reader: Lessons In Literacy (1264 words)
- How To Raise Your Kids In A Balanced Way (460 words)
- How To Read So Your Children Will Fall In Love With Books (700 words)
- How To Recognize Exercise-induced Asthma (376 words)
- How To Reducing Childcare Costs (513 words)
- How To Save Hundreds Of Dollars Per Year On Baby Gifts (359 words)
This quality product contains 25 parenting articles with a total of 13508 words. The average length is 540 words.
BONUS for 25 parenting PLR articles, #13:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the parenting articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted parenting articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 parenting PLR articles, #13 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site related to parenting
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other parenting articles
[yes] can be used as parenting ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an parenting ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative parenting products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more quality products with PLR
What is this .diz thing? .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-parenting-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable parenting content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 parenting PLR articles, #13 now!
Tags: parenting cash