25 parenting PLR articles, #18
25 parenting PLR articles, #18 - brought to you by salvador.tradebit.com
All parenting articles are of high quality, were professionally written and come with PLR (Private Label Rights). They come in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor.
The structure of the parenting articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality product is built for easy and direct use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding parenting content to your web site in an instant or dripping over time.
This product includes the parenting articles:
- My Child Steals (814 words)
- My Kids Have The Same Toys As Everyone Else, How Do I Find Unique Toys? (451 words)
- My Sonӳ Deployment (1177 words)
- My Teen Is A Runaway. What Do I Do Now? (357 words)
- Nanny Agencies And Their Services (528 words)
- National Security Expert Offers Tips For After-school Safety (526 words)
- Need For After School Activities (429 words)
- Newborn Sleeping Positions (417 words)
- New Alert System Announces School Closings, Delays (225 words)
- New Internet Filter And Kid Safe Web Browser Keeps Internet Safe For Kids. (653 words)
- New Service Reduces Impact Of School Emergencies (304 words)
- No Kidding-preparation The Key To Preventing Abducted, Missing Children (660 words)
- No, No, No ֠Living With A Two Year Old (465 words)
- Oh, YouӲe Good For Nothing (785 words)
- Online Education - Parents Who‘s Children Come 1st (615 words)
- Overweight Children (824 words)
- Overweight Children ֠What Can A Parent Do To Help? Part 1 Of 5 (557 words)
- Parental Control - The V-chip (510 words)
- Parental Control - Tv Rating System (553 words)
- Parental Control - You (597 words)
- Parenthood And Long Hair (499 words)
- Parenting---roots And Wings (1063 words)
- Parenting - Find The Right Balance! (326 words)
- Parenting - It Can Be Fun (2300 words)
- Parenting - The Irrational Vocation (3263 words)
This quality product provides 25 parenting articles with a total of 18898 words. The average length is 755 words.
BONUS for 25 parenting PLR articles, #18:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the parenting articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted parenting articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 parenting PLR articles, #18 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about parenting
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other parenting articles
[yes] can be used as parenting ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an parenting ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative parenting products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other quality products with private label rights
What is .diz? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product directly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (=not-parenting-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable parenting content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 parenting PLR articles, #18 now!
Tags: parenting cash