25 parenting PLR articles, #24
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 parenting PLR articles, #24
All parenting articles are top notch, professionally written and come with private label rights. The parenting articles are in the convenient .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you want to use.
The structure of the parenting articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality private label rights product was built with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding parenting content to your web site in an instant or dripping over time.
This product includes the parenting articles:
- Sugar And Spice - Dressing Up Little Girls (571 words)
- Summer Safety Tips For Children (400 words)
- Surrogacy - Finding A Surrogate Mother (572 words)
- Survey About Injury Risks To Children (350 words)
- Survey: Moms Feel Need To Foster Kids‘ Creativity (359 words)
- Survey: Parents Need The Facts About Injury Risks To Children (350 words)
- Swimming Pool Alarm Options (682 words)
- Take A Picture, Help Prepare Your Family (299 words)
- Talking About Strangers(442 words)
- Talking To Your Kids About Drugs: Why And How To Get The Dialogue Going (1201 words)
- Tapping Your Child‘s Inner Motivation (495 words)
- Teaching A Child Responsible Behavior Begins At Home (592 words)
- Teaching Children Through Stories (917 words)
- Teaching Children To Surf The Net (384 words)
- Teaching Our Kids Rite From Rong - Education (638 words)
- Teaching Teens About Money Management (294 words)
- Teaching Your Child How To Track Helps Early Literacy (260 words)
- Teaching Your Teen Good Money Management (807 words)
- Teach Kids About Money And Saving - The 10 Vital Lessons Your Child Must Learn! (570 words)
- Teach Your Children About Money (510 words)
- Teach Your Child Phonemic Awareness (1858 words)
- Teach Your Child Phonological Awareness (847 words)
- Teach Your Child The Alphabet (514 words)
- Teach Your Kids How To Look After Money (1302 words)
- Team Sports For Your Special Needs Child? (396 words)
This quality product provides 25 parenting articles with a total of 15610 words. The average length is 624 words.
BONUS for 25 parenting PLR articles, #24:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the parenting articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted parenting articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 parenting PLR articles, #24 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site related to parenting
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other parenting articles
[yes] can be used as parenting ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an parenting ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative parenting products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
How to use the .diz files? The .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used to enable you to put the whole product AS-IS in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to fear, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-parenting-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable parenting content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other quality products with private label rights.
Buy 25 parenting PLR articles, #24 now!
Tags: parenting cash