25 parenting PLR articles, #3
salvador.tradebit.com presents 25 parenting PLR articles, #3
All parenting articles are top notch, professionally written and come with private label rights (PLR). The parenting articles are in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them easily with any text editor you want to use.
The structure of the parenting articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality private label rights product was built with direct and easy use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding parenting content to your web site in minutes or dripping over time.
This product includes the parenting articles:
- Advice On How To Successfully Get Your Children To Bed (569 words)
- Advice To Parents On Childhood Measles Part I (631 words)
- American Teens Say They Want Quality Time With Parents (548 words)
- Am I Hurting My Child By Staying Home? (510 words)
- And The Debate Continues - Cloth Vs. Disposable Diapers (416 words)
- And To All A Goodnight! (869 words)
- An Essential Maternity Wear Accessory (276 words)
- Are Chat Rooms A Menace To Your Children? (514 words)
- Are You Addicted To Your Children? (695 words)
- Are You In Control Of Your Children Or Are You Just A Controlling Parent? (677 words)
- Are You Letting Your Children Manipulate You? (714 words)
- Are You Present With Your Children? (670 words)
- Are You Ready To Be A Father? (280 words)
- Attention Shoppers, We Have A Small, Lost, Three Year-old Boy With Red HairŅ.. (597 words)
- Audio Books - Every Parents Dream Come True (618 words)
- Authoritarian Parenting, Permissive Parenting, Or Loving Parenting (861 words)
- Autism: The Mystery (518 words)
- Autism: What Causes It, And Can It Be Cured? (540 words)
- A Baby Sleep Pillow (354 words)
- A Balanced Diet For Your Kids (548 words)
- A Bedtime Routine For Your Baby (586 words)
- A Bedtime Story For A New Day (501 words)
- A Childs Rocking Horse Will Keep Them Occupied And Amused (469 words)
- A Child Carrier For Bikes Puts Safety Up Front (322 words)
- A Child‘s Love Of Learning Begins (358 words)
- You Can Have Love That Never Ends (571 words)
This quality product provides 26 parenting articles with a total of 14212 words. The average length is 546 words.
BONUS for 25 parenting PLR articles, #3:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the parenting articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are strong in this article. Use these to select the wanted parenting articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 parenting PLR articles, #3 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, for example for a site about parenting
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other parenting articles
[yes] can be used as parenting ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an parenting ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative parenting products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for more high quality products with private label rights
What is .diz? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product instantly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-parenting-content) are published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Hence .txt is used exclusively for publishable parenting content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Buy 25 parenting PLR articles, #3 now!
Tags: parenting cash