25 golf PLR articles, #10
salvador.tradebit.com brings you 25 golf PLR articles, #10
All golf articles are of high quality, professionally written and come with private label rights (PLR). They are in the easy .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor.
The structure of the golf articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This quality golf related product was prepared for direct and easy use. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding golf content to your web site in minutes from now or published over time.
This product includes the golf articles:
- Golf In Las Vegas - Prepare To Be Thrilled (337 words)
- Golf In Scotland (440 words)
- Golf Irons And Golf Putters (626 words)
- Golf Lessons - Are They Right For You? (526 words)
- Golf Muscles - Timing - Golf Mechanics: The Key To A Powerful Golf Swing (567 words)
- Golf Nutrition For Better Scores (349 words)
- Golf Playing Tips: Learn How To Play Golf In 5 Easy Ways (430 words)
- Golf Practice IsnӴ Important IfŠ(349 words)
- Golf Resistance Training - Helping To Make You A Better Player (837 words)
- Golf Resorts Offer Much More Than Golf (355 words)
- Golf School ֠Time To Get Ahead Of The Competition (348 words)
- Golf Secrets To Dramatically Improve Your Game (384 words)
- Golf Shops (407 words)
- Golf Show In London (529 words)
- Golf Specific Core Exercises Improve Your Drive Distance (536 words)
- Golf Specific Fitness Is Underrated (609 words)
- Golf Specific Weight Training...don‘t Fear It (307 words)
- Golf Sponsorship (515 words)
- Golf Stanceơnd Its Physical Requirements (408 words)
- Golf Strength Exercisesƣan You Benefit From Them (614 words)
- Golf Strength Training Exercise Is Not Body Building (312 words)
- Golf Strength Training Slows The Aging Process (330 words)
- Golf Stretching Secrets To Improve Performance (337 words)
- Golf Sunglasses - Are You Wearing The Best Ones For You (493 words)
- Golf Swing Aids ArenӴ Effective IfŠ(383 words)
- Why, Oh Why, Is The Golf Swing So Hard?! (292 words)
This quality product contains 26 golf articles with a total of 11620 words. The average length is 446 words.
BONUS for 25 golf PLR articles, #10:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the golf articles
- together with their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted golf articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 golf PLR articles, #10 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about golf
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other golf articles
[yes] can be used as golf ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an golf ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative golf products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for more high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other high quality products with PLR
How to use the .diz files? .diz files are just regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product as-is in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-golf-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used exclusively for publishable golf content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Get 25 golf PLR articles, #10 now!
Tags: golf cash