25 golf PLR articles, #21
25 golf PLR articles, #21 is presented by salvador.tradebit.com
All golf articles are of high quality, professionally written and come with private label rights (PLR). The golf articles are in the easy to use .txt format. You can open and edit them with any text editor you like.
The structure of the golf articles is easy and widely supported by blogging tools:
- First line: title of article
- Rest: article body
This high quality private label rights product was prepared with easy and direct use in mind. You can put it directly into most mass publishing or auto blogging tools, adding golf content to your web site in minutes from now or published over time.
This product includes the golf articles:
- Senior Golfers Can Still Play Great Golf. Do You Want To Know How? (620 words)
- Senior Golfers Increase Swing Speed (455 words)
- Seven Tips To Better Golf (805 words)
- Shoulder Stretches For Golf (302 words)
- Similarities Of Golf And Archery (390 words)
- Simple Golf Warm Up Exercise (447 words)
- Simple Tips For Improving Golf Swing (369 words)
- Six Keys To Pitching From The Fairway (760 words)
- Small Engine Rebuild Kits: Saving Money With A Kohler Repower Kit (501 words)
- Some Great Golf Gifts For Fatherӳ Day (365 words)
- Some Tips To Improve Your Golf Swing (398 words)
- So You Have Decided To Take Up Golf (248 words)
- Speed Kills Your Golf Swing (806 words)
- Squaring The Golf Club At Impact, The Rotator Cuff, And Golf Fitness (883 words)
- Stance And Swing 6 Tips For Better Golf (530 words)
- Stance And Swing 7 Tips For Better Golf Power (581 words)
- Step One To Your Perfect Golf Vacation (1116 words)
- Strengthening Your Golf Swing Muscles Will Greatly Improve Your Golf Game (398 words)
- Strengthen Your Core For Golf Using A Fitness Ball? (264 words)
- Strength Training For Golf ֠No Gym Required (504 words)
- Strength Training For Junior Golf (421 words)
- Stretching For Golf IsnӴ What You Think (497 words)
- St Andrews University Honouring Golf Legends (482 words)
- Suddenly My Golf Swing Felt Right And The Ball Screamed Off The Club (566 words)
- Synchronizing Your Arms And Body (806 words)
- You‘ve Gotta Make Time For Golf (464 words)
This quality product contains 26 golf articles with a total of 13978 words. The average length is 537 words.
BONUS for 25 golf PLR articles, #21:
Find an overview file _https://www.tradebit.com, that
- lists the golf articles
- states their word counts and
- a list of words, that are used frequently in this article. Use these to select the wanted golf articles and as inspiration for tags and keywords.
25 golf PLR articles, #21 comes with these rights:
[yes] you can do with it, whatever you want.
[yes] can be sold with personal use rights
[yes] can be sold with resale rights
[yes] can be sold with master resale rights
[yes] can be sold with private label rights
[yes] can be used as web content, e.g. for a site about golf
[yes] can be edited completely and your name put on it
[yes] can be broken down into smaller articles
[yes] can be combined with other golf articles
[yes] can be used as golf ecourse or autoresponder series
[yes] can be submitted to article directories, if rewritten first
[yes] can be added to an golf ebook/pdf as content
[yes] can be translated
[yes] can be used to create derivative golf products, like ebooks, audio books, presentations, and lots more.
What is this .diz thing? .diz files are regular text files, you can open in your favorite text editor. The extension .diz is used that you can put the whole product instantly in a blog tool.
This way you do not need to worry, that these lists/descriptions (a.k.a. not-golf-content) get published on your site. The blogging tool should only process .txt-files. Therefore .txt is used only for publishable golf content, but not for internal information.
It is just used to make your life easier.
Visit http://salvador.tradebit.com for other high quality products.
Visit https://www.tradebit.com for other high quality products with PLR.
Buy 25 golf PLR articles, #21 now!
Tags: golf cash